What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Generalzod

Immortal
2 True Blues said:
I had heard a lot of good things about Borat. However did not think it was as funny when I saw it as I was expecting.

I agree with you there was some funny moments but otherwise the film was average...

Schillaci

Juniors
Sunshine - A mission to the Sun. First half of the movie was great and then it seems to run out of ideas

300 - Beautiful to look at but lacks a bit of substance. Still worth seeing

Disturbia - Definatley something for the younger audience. I enjoyed it however it is a movie you'll either love or hate.

McLovin

Staff member
Schillaci said:
Disturbia - Definatley something for the younger audience. I enjoyed it however it is a movie you'll either love or hate.

Is it the typical teen slasher movie??

Utey

Coach
Got all these too watch:

The Last King of Scotland, Are we there yet?, Bra Boys, Shooter, Van Wilder 2: Rise of Taj, Letters from IWO Jima.

Heads up, are any of these really sh*t?

McLovin

Staff member
It's out if you want it to be...

"Are we there yet?"...Is that the Ice Cube movie?? If so, it's probably a miss...

The rest seem like decent movies. Although i've heard Bra Boys is pretty crappy but i recon it's just one of those movies you have to see for yourself and then judge...

Van Wilder 2?? Didn't know about this one...

Status
Not open for further replies.