What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LESStar58

Referee
looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

watched zombie land and donnie darko again this week...love these films. Donnie darko is deadset one of the best films made.

"Do you want to feel how hard I can punch?"

"You've never heard of Willie Nelson?"

"Not bad for a scrawny little spit f**k"

Bless you, Woody.

Thomas

First Grade
I watched The Book of Eli last night.

It was okay. Awesome cinematography but kind of weak storyline. That girl looked surprisingly supermodel-ish for the post-apocalyptic.

Carnifex

Juniors
young frankenstein- one of my all time faves

martyrs-best "horror" ive seen in like 10 years. awesome film.

LESStar58

Referee
Religulous- basically the same old trite George Carlin-ish rants against organised religion delivered by a different messenger in Bill Maher. Some very uncomfortable but rather funny moments.

Hurt Locker- really, really good.

Sherlock Holmes- OK, if you liked Downey Jnr in Iron Man you'll love him in this.

natheel

Coach
i watched "Boondock Saints" the other day and seriously i can't believe it took me so f**king long to see it!!!!! so bloody good

"Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day" while not as good as the first was still very very enjoyable

And if you love Mindless violence, blood, Gore and Ninjas "Ninja Assasin" is the movie for you, not great but with the action it holds its ownnto an extent

Chook Norris

First Grade
I watched The Book of Eli last night.

It was okay. Awesome cinematography but kind of weak storyline. That girl looked surprisingly supermodel-ish for the post-apocalyptic.

agreed, apart from the cinematography and mila kunis.. movie was pretty average

re-watched zombieland last night- loved it:D

LESStar58

Referee
i watched "Boondock Saints" the other day and seriously i can't believe it took me so f**king long to see it!!!!! so bloody good

"Boondock Saints 2: All Saints Day" while not as good as the first was still very very enjoyable

And if you love Mindless violence, blood, Gore and Ninjas "Ninja Assasin" is the movie for you, not great but with the action it holds its ownnto an extent

I LOOOOOOOVE the Boondock Saints thus it took me a few watches of All Saints Day before I actually began to enjoy it. First time around I was a bit lost by it but after a while I began to like it. Nowhere near as good as the first.... interesting ending. Has "sequel" written all over it.... speaking of which, what is it with Juli Benz popping up in sequels (BDS, Rambo, Punisher) left, right and centre?

natheel

Coach
I LOOOOOOOVE the Boondock Saints thus it took me a few watches of All Saints Day before I actually began to enjoy it. First time around I was a bit lost by it but after a while I began to like it. Nowhere near as good as the first.... interesting ending. Has "sequel" written all over it.... speaking of which, what is it with Juli Benz popping up in sequels (BDS, Rambo, Punisher) left, right and centre?

yeh i felt 'all saints day' was more intended for more comedic and violence then an actual story line like the first one was. and about julie benz i couldnt complain to be honest hahaha she was good in the sequel and looked good too hahaha. forgot she was in Rambo though.

i watched 1 and 2 after eachother and i think i was just pumped up for the second one straight after watching the second.

now for a little testing drinking game during number 1 is everytime they say 'f**k' u have to drink hahaha we tried it and woah some scenes were tough hahaha or u could drink everytime they swear or say an irish name etc haha pretty funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts