What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Since we're all seeing new ones all the time - what is the latest one you've seen and what did you think of it.

I watched Day after Tomorrow on monday.....it was ok. Made me cold.

Watched Matchstick Man yesterday. The ending was lame.

fosie

Juniors
Watched Finding Neverland a few days ago. It was pretty good. Today i watched Raise your voice, it was alrite......

MILLWALL

Juniors
Watched you got served and thirteen which both sucked

Watched Intermission which was a great movie

jed

First Grade
MysteryGirl said:
I watched Day after Tomorrow on monday.....it was ok. Made me cold.

I saw that last week. Great special effects, but the plotline was very implausible. But my biggest issue was with the scale of time - it wasn't always made clear how much time had progressed since the last scene, so I felt lost. Still, I guess if you go to a movie like that, you don't expect Shakespeare. :lol:

Kasper

Bench
"Meet the Fockers" Pretty cool, a sequel that has actually nearly lived up to the quality standards of the original. Some very funny parts.

I saw blade trinity at the cinemas last week.. Pretty good movie, it was better than blade 2, not as good as the first though..

And over the past few weeks on dvd i have seen troy, i-robot, bad boys 2, king arthur and house of 1000 corpses(LAME PIECE OF SHIT). King arthur was way cooler than troy, bad boys 2 and i robot were cool action movies, not breathtaking but good for entertainment value.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Kasper said:
"Meet the Fockers" Pretty cool, a sequel that has actually nearly lived up to the quality standards of the original. Some very funny parts.

I want to see that this weekend. Glad to hear it's worth the time.

Samwise

Bench
at the movies i've recently seen oceans 12 (Rubbish), Team America World Police (Bloody Funny) and Lemony Snickets a series of unfortunate events (i think i was a bit old for this one, one for the kids).

Moffo

Referee
lemony snickets was cool, i thought it had a good edge to it

Irobot sucked. Id rather bang my head against a bed of roses in preference to watching that shite again

les norton

First Grade
I robot was better than I thought it would be.
Collateral was a ripper movie...prob the best i've seen in a while.

Godz Illa

Coach
Finding Neverland. Thankfully it has nothing to do with Michael Jackson or tracking down paedophiles. Also on the plus side is the great Johnny Depp, and the fact it is a wonderful movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.