What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Primer - Low budget, time travelling, mind bender. If you like movies that you will need to watch a few times to take everything in then you will like this.

Cupid Stunt

In fairness it was almost a cinematic masterpiece compared to a movie I just watched called "The 41 Year Old Virgin Who Knocked Up Sarah Marshall & Felt Superbad About It".

While I admit the title gives away the production value I just had to look anyway...

:lol:

Charlie124

First Grade
Sherlock Holmes - I was impressed, far better than i thought it would be

Transformers 2 - Fell asleep 20mins into it, didnt feel the need to re-watch when i woke up.

2010 - This movie raped my face.

simmo1

First Grade
Black Dynamite - Very funny movie. If you like movies like Kung Pow or Undercover Brother, then definitely check this out.

Daybreakers - I enjoyed it. Some pretty cool scenes of people getting ripped apart by vampires, and an original storyline.

Gamer - Good popcorn flick.

McLovin

Staff member
Hot Tub Time Machine - Twas 'ok'. Jokes seemed forced.

Alice in Wonderland - Better than i expected.

The Wolfman - crap. I would have asked for my money back if i saw this in the cinema.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I saw Get him to the Greek today. A lot of profanities, sex, nutcase Brits, and a fat Yankee.

Rock fans would like this fillum, as would sex freaks, but not the Conservative crew of society.

LESStar58

Referee
Predators; in so many ways a carbon copy of the original but still pretty enjoyable with lots of cool nods to the Arnie version ("over here").... including "Long Tall Sally" over the end credits! Amen.

Carnifex

Juniors
Predators; in so many ways a carbon copy of the original but still pretty enjoyable with lots of cool nods to the Arnie version ("over here").... including "Long Tall Sally" over the end credits! Amen.

looking forward to seeing it this weekend.

watched zombie land and donnie darko again this week...love these films. Donnie darko is deadset one of the best films made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts