What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What movie have you recently seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sydraider

First Grade
Just watched MI3. What a top movie. Was dissapointing there wasnt more of phillip seymour hoffman but damn i enjoyed it.
Ending was a bit of a let down to the rest of the movie but two thumbs up from me, debating to myself whether it was better than the first one.

legend

Coach
2 True Blues said:
Yeah they were both great movies. Left turn Clive !!!!! LOL........... The old lady was a fricken crap up as well.

It's actually "right turn Clyde!"

Those bikers (the black widows) are the best characters in those two movies.

McLovin

Staff member
Cruel Intentions

The Good Son

Above the Rim

The Sixth Sense

Alien Nation

This was all over the christmas break...

Cupid Stunt

Happy Feet: Again another good kids flick. Why cant they make quality adult (not blue adult :p) films?

Charlottes Web: The new one. Not my kind of movie but seemed close to the original.

Cupid Stunt

The Pursuit Of Happyness: Was a good movie but seemed to bog down towards the end. Will Smith I thought was great in what he did though. And his kid is a talent as well.

We Are Marshall: Gridiron movie about true events. Awesome. Maybe I'm a bit biased due to being a fan of the game but this movie was worth mor ethan one watch

LESStar58

Referee
Snakes On A Plane- f**king awesome!

Hard Candy- don't watch this if you have a fear of having your balls cut off... I haven't cringed so much since the head on a stick sequence in Wolf Creek.

Status
Not open for further replies.