What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What Movies Have You Seen III

nöyd

Staff member
211 starring Nicolas Cage

I cannot believe I watched this entire piece of shit.

I am convinced Nicolas Cage is really dead, and we are all being trolled by a Cage meme.

seriously wtf happened to this guy.

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
211 starring Nicolas Cage

I cannot believe I watched this entire piece of shit.

I am convinced Nicolas Cage is really dead, and we are all being trolled by a Cage meme.

seriously wtf happened to this guy.
Nothing. He's always been like that.

Morons From Outer Space (1985)

Mel Smith
Griff Rhys Jones

Despite a couple of decent sight gags, and some satirical Speilberg stabs, this was utter shite. An incoherent mess that never establishes itself in any fashion.

I saw it as a ten year old and thought it funny. Have not watched in 33 years and I was embarrassed to watch it after finding it on DVD, mint, wrapoed and $2. I'm tempted to ask for my money back. I'd have had more fun asphyxiating myself with the shrink wrap.

King hit

Coach
Once upon a time in Hollywood

The ending was pretty cool but the rest was a drag. It was like watching tv shows disguised as a movie. Some good jokes here and there especially by Brad Pitt who was by far the best thing about it. Margot Robbie did nothing it but she is always great to look at.

Quite disappointed unfortunately

Mr Spock!

Referee
Danger Close is a good war flick.

Bit difficult to know who was who as far as characters go but the action was really good.

Parra

Referee
Once upon a time in Hollywood

The ending was pretty cool but the rest was a drag. It was like watching tv shows disguised as a movie. Some good jokes here and there especially by Brad Pitt who was by far the best thing about it. Margot Robbie did nothing it but she is always great to look at.

Quite disappointed unfortunately

I thought it was great. I want to see it all again.

Parra

Referee
I agree with this. Pitt stole the show. That character was great.
Di Caprio's character was completely superfluous to the movie and once again he over acted every single scene.
The splah Ranch scene and final scene were terrific - especially the final scene (actually all Pitt's scenes were great). The Dog out act Leo.
Why were Al Pacino and Timothy Oliphant in the movie? Why did he go over to Italy to do movies? A bit self indulgent by Tarantino

I think Di Caprio is great in this. Nails the uncertainty of the leading man as hollywood transforms. Italy? - this is a clear reference to Eastwood and spaghetti westerns. Di Caprio's character represents Burt Reynolds / Clint Eastwood etc. How good was Damian Lewis as Steve Macqueen? Nailed it as well.

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Took the old man to top gun today on gold coast for a feed and a beer for fathers day.

First time I noticed Tim robbins in it

PJ

First Grade
It - Chapter 2 was really good I thought. I love horror movies and at the same time don't expect a lot from them but this was well done.

Basically if you liked the first you'll like this, if you didn't like the first then give it a miss.

I thought overall it was quite good.

When Pennywise was about it was great, just a few of the in-between scenes could have been tightened up.

Casting was fantastic.

Springs09

Juniors
It Chapter 2 was entertaining enough but structurally was a mess.

Randomly went into full on comedy mode and the special effects were laughable at times. Practical effects would have been far more effective than the shoddy CGI in places.

Watched a cheaply made Little known Aussiedrama/ghost story ..made about 10 yrs ago .

Lake Mu#go.
Lol filter will change it to champion

The story is done mostly through interviews & memories of friends, relatives, police etc that were involved with a teenager drowning .
I enjoyed it because although cheaply made with a nobody cast it was different from most ghost stories told by Hollywood .
Has a few twists & not overly long .
7/10

Latest posts