What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what muscles do...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
RaiderKate said:
So why do the trainers make you do them then???

to warm up before you execise

20 push ups a day, may as well bash your head against the wall

go to a gym, thats what they are for

tlk

Bench
cWo 4 LiFe said:
what muscles do push ups exersize? cause i swear ive been doing at least 20 of these a day (10 in the morning at 10 at night) and im only seeing a little differnce.
bro
u will need to do more the 20 a day aye nt really guna do much aye

Stranger

Coach
Pushups are for muscular endurance. However they do NOT work on hypertrophy (increase muscle mass).
Had a quick look at my PDH book :p.
But for the average joe they are a great warm up and increase fitness and core strength.

go to a gym, thats what they are for
Why waste ur money? There isnt much that you can do in a gym that you cant do for free...

[furrycat]

Coach
Stranger said:
Pushups are for muscular endurance. However they do NOT work on hypertrophy (increase muscle mass).
Had a quick look at my PDH book :p.
But for the average joe they are a great warm up and increase fitness and core strength.

Why waste ur money? There isnt much that you can do in a gym that you cant do for free...

Err...

Despite the fact oyu cannot afford the machines such as Smith machines to help you get there.

Most people cannot afford 20kg weights + plates :p

You can't buff up with a couple of 5kg hand weights and a medicine ball :p