What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must Australia do to catch up with NZ and England?

screeny

Bench
What Sceeny's irrational rants demonstrate is just how pathetic England truly were and just how much pain he felt as a consequence - and that is good:lol:
Are you insane or something? Quoting yourself and then laughing at your own comments?

Are you going to offer anything positive in my bid to see how Australia can catch up with NZ and England, other than schizophrenia?

elbusto

Coach
Are you insane or something? Quoting yourself and then laughing at your own comments?

Are you going to offer anything positive in my bid to see how Australia can catch up with NZ and England, other than schizophrenia?
If Australia is to catch up to England it needs to do the following things:

Get fatter
Miss tackles
Forget how to form a defensive line
Drop more football
Drop their fitness levels by about 20%

Oh and whinge about referees all day

How is that for a start????

screeny

Bench

Get fatter
Miss tackles
Drop more football
Drop their fitness levels by about 20%

Oh and whinge about referees all day

How is that for a start????
Which half of your split personality is that talking? The slightly jumpy, irritable, rude side, or the nervous, anxious, insulting side?

And if Australia adopt your suggestions, above, will they still need a neutral ref when they play us?

elbusto

Coach
Which half of your split personality is that talking? The slightly jumpy, irritable, rude side, or the nervous, anxious, insulting side?

And if Australia adopt your suggestions, above, will they still need a neutral ref when they play us?
As I said before c**k, the Poms couldnt win with Morley's mother reffing. Give up whinging about the refs. The only decent one in England is an Aussie. Just like all English Rugby League - without us and the Kiwis you would not have a comp!

VonVolks

Juniors

Miss tackles
Drop more football

Well good to see Billy Slater has made a good start on your improvement program then. He's half way there already!

screeny

Bench
As I said before c**k, the Poms couldnt win with Morley's mother reffing. Give up whinging about the refs. The only decent one in England is an Aussie. Just like all English Rugby League - without us and the Kiwis you would not have a comp!
Aha, insults are getting more abrasive, more direct now. Whatever tickles your fancy.

The last three times we've played, IIRC, you've won two and we've won one - but all with Aussie refs, no?

The question is, would the ARL allow Morley's mother to referee Eng v Aus? Evidence to date says no.

Pretty funny all the poms acting as though they won the WC. Reality check poms. Your amateurs were counting their cash at Blackpool Beach and thanking God there was no third place playoff against Fiji. Still it's as close as the poms will ever get to winning I suppose. Bad winners, bad losers and bad not even playing.

screeny

Bench
Pretty funny all the poms acting as though they won the WC. Reality check poms. Your amateurs were counting their cash at Blackpool Beach and thanking God there was no third place playoff against Fiji. Still it's as close as the poms will ever get to winning I suppose. Bad winners, bad losers and bad not even playing.
But good at expanding the game and serving the best interests of RL, something to whcih the ARL seems only now to be waking up to, following the RFL/RLEF''s five-year start.

Hopefully the ARL will continue to follow our lead, so that the best interests of the whole game, not just Australia, are served.

Expanding the game? Is this going to be the new myth of English RL. Now that they've been proven (once again) to be nowhere near good enough on the field they're going to start crowing about how great they are off it instead. Luckily the ARL didn't follow the RFL's lead and have a WC that lost money and set the game back 10 years. Lucky also for the poms that the ARL bailed them out in 2001 too when the RFL was broke. But I guess now that the poms are talking themselves up as the saviours of international RL and the trendsetters of all things wonderful they'll start spending some of their millions on something other than has been NRL players for their club sides. Maybe they'll actually play full strength teams against Wales. Maybe they'll organise Test venues against France more than six weeks in advance. Maybe they'll get an international on free to air television for once. Maybe they'll even get a positive story in a national newspaper, other than who Keith Senior is shagging. It's going to be great to see what these heroes of IRL will do next.

screeny

Bench
Expanding the game? Is this going to be the new myth of English RL. Now that they've been proven (once again) to be nowhere near good enough on the field they're going to start crowing about how great they are off it instead. Luckily the ARL didn't follow the RFL's lead and have a WC that lost money and set the game back 10 years. Lucky also for the poms that the ARL bailed them out in 2001 too when the RFL was broke. But I guess now that the poms are talking themselves up as the saviours of international RL and the trendsetters of all things wonderful they'll start spending some of their millions on something other than has been NRL players for their club sides. Maybe they'll actually play full strength teams against Wales. Maybe they'll organise Test venues against France more than six weeks in advance. Maybe they'll get an international on free to air television for once. Maybe they'll even get a positive story in a national newspaper, other than who Keith Senior is shagging. It's going to be great to see what these heroes of IRL will do next.
So are you saying that the RFL/RLEF's initiatives over the last few years haven't served the best interests of the game, or outstripped the ARL's?

Or are you simpy determined to stick to your persona of 100% negativity?

Bicey_18

Bench
Test Matches in England from 1990

* GB 19-12
* Aus 14-10
* Aus 14-0

Australia win series 2-1

* GB 8-4
* Aus 38-8
* Aus 23-4

Australia win series 2-1

95 - World Cup

* Eng 20-16
* Aus 16-8 (Final)

Winners: Australia

2000 - World Cup

* Aus 22-2

* GB 20-12
* Aus 40-12
* Aus 28-8

Australia win series 2-1

* Aus 22-18
* Aus 23-20
* Aus 18-12

Australia white wash 3-0

04 - Tri Nations

* Aus 12-8
* GB 24-12
* Aus 44-4 (Final)

05 - Tri Nations

* Aus 20-6
* Aus 26-14

Last 2 matches:

06: Aus 33-10
08: Aus 52-4

Head to Head in England

Aus - 15
Eng (GB) - 5

Yep.. the Aussies have a looooong way to go to ever reach the heights of a red hot English team.

Take note those are matches played in ENGLAND.... Pretty awesome home record against the Aussies you "lads" have

screeny

Bench
I find it funny that you want to hitch the RFL to the RLEF's wagon. I can see why though.

Might have something to do with RLewis being the boss of both organisations? Or the RFL funding and therefore leading the RLEF?

Or are you trying to say that the RLEF and RFL are completely different organisations with nowt in common? Don't be silly. I thought you knew more about the game than that.

Might have something to do with RLewis being the boss of both organisations? Or the RFL funding and therefore leading the RLEF?

Or are you trying to say that the RLEF and RFL are completely different organisations with nowt in common? Don't be silly. I thought you knew more about the game than that.
Just poms trying to talk themselves up by associating themselves with the RLEF. I guess that means England is responsible for the Netherlands' demise too. Will you be putting your hand up to that? What about the RFL's position on the RLIF? Are they part of it or not?

screeny

Bench
Just poms trying to talk themselves up by associating themselves with the RLEF. I guess that means England is responsible for the Netherlands' demise too. Will you be putting your hand up to that? What about the RFL's position on the RLIF? Are they part of it or not?

Time for tutting and glancing up at the sky type smiley here.

Yes, the RLEF, I presume, is responsible for the demise of Netherlands, just as much as people in the Netherlands are responsible for the demise of the game there.

Funny how you seem intent on bashing the game's most proactive governing body just to suit your chosen argumentative agenda. Good fan....

Time for tutting and glancing up at the sky type smiley here.

Yes, the RLEF, I presume, is responsible for the demise of Netherlands, just as much as people in the Netherlands are responsible for the demise of the game there.

Funny how you seem intent on bashing the game's most proactive governing body just to suit your chosen argumentative agenda. Good fan....
Dear oh dear, if you're going to claim the good work done by the RLEF as England's good work you've got to own up to the bad work too. That came back to bite you on the arse.

elbusto

Coach
Test Matches in England from 1990

* GB 19-12
* Aus 14-10
* Aus 14-0

Australia win series 2-1

* GB 8-4
* Aus 38-8
* Aus 23-4

Australia win series 2-1

95 - World Cup

* Eng 20-16
* Aus 16-8 (Final)

Winners: Australia

2000 - World Cup

* Aus 22-2

* GB 20-12
* Aus 40-12
* Aus 28-8

Australia win series 2-1

* Aus 22-18
* Aus 23-20
* Aus 18-12

Australia white wash 3-0

04 - Tri Nations

* Aus 12-8
* GB 24-12
* Aus 44-4 (Final)

05 - Tri Nations

* Aus 20-6
* Aus 26-14

Last 2 matches:

06: Aus 33-10
08: Aus 52-4

Head to Head in England

Aus - 15
Eng (GB) - 5

Yep.. the Aussies have a looooong way to go to ever reach the heights of a red hot English team.

Take note those are matches played in ENGLAND.... Pretty awesome home record against the Aussies you "lads" have
Notice how dead heads like 'screeny' do not respond to a posting like this. He is gloating at Australia from the position of a complete loser. A sad and pathetic individual if ever there were one!

Joker's Wild

Coach
Jeez I feel dumber just reading your posts screeny. You are by far one of the biggest dribblers on this forum.

Meth

Staff member
I have never been prouder to be a Kiwi fan than right now- but let's be honest. The better team on the night won- the better team didn't.

Australia are still the best team in the world, though not world champions. The gap may be narrowing however