What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must Robbie Farah do..

league

Juniors
How did Smith deserve that MOM anyway? he jack all game...well he tackled and that was it.

Matt Scott outplayed Smith.

agreed, a couple of bad last play options from Smith too.

About the only really good thing he did was that kick on 3rd which found open ground and kept NSW on the back foot.

Armageddon.

Juniors
I don't think he could have done much else at the end.
He needed to try an all or nothing play. It was our only chance of scoring.

Danish

Referee
He shit his pants, much like he did in the dying stages of game 3 last year.

Simply not up to it. Play A Reynolds at half and J Reynolds at hooker

TheVelourFog

First Grade
Best hooker NSW have but gotta stop trying to do everything himself, he's not that good. Concentrate on good service and taking some pressure off the other kickers and leave the playmaking up to your hal...oh

Apey

Staff member
Yeah he might make less bonehead plays if the halves created something like they're supposed to.

Then again, in the first half he did orchestrate probably the worst set I've ever seen in my life...

Last edited:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Best hooker NSW have but gotta stop trying to do everything himself, he's not that good. Concentrate on good service and taking some pressure off the other kickers and leave the playmaking up to your hal...oh
get him some decent halves and he won't feel inclined to do everything himself.

Farah was NSW's best halfback, five-eighth and hooker tonight.

Again.

Swarzey

Bench
Unfortunately for Farah, he had a halfback who was suppose to create plays and suppose to structure the sets and a 5/8 who was lost because of that. He's still the best hooker in NSW and I thought tonight he played better than Smith.

TheManBearPig

Juniors
The man has had 5 try assists in the past 2 series. He has set the record for most tackle in a Origin game and has been the only source of attack this series because NSW pathetic halves couldn't organise a root in a brothel. He did everything he could tonight and was essentially playing 5/8, 1/2 and hooker.

As for the nuffies calling for him to be dropped for JOSH REYNOLDS?!?! Go watch AFL because with brains like that, you shouldn't even look at a RL game.

Latest posts