What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must Robbie Farah do..

STORM.99/07

Bench
ask the Qld players who they would rather have in their team CHAMPION CAMERON SMITH or wobbie faroff. No competition I predict. Cameron remains calm whereas wobbie loses his cool and then makes mistakes.
Cameron Smith Captain of Storm Premiers.Captain of Qld 8 successive SOO series.
Captain of Australia.
wobbie.????

Hello, I'm The Doctor

First Grade
Cam Smith may be the better of the two but with the way the game is heading, Farah is more of an indication of what rakes will be in the future.

It seems that eventually the dummy half will be the lead playmaker (if its not that way already). Today the focus is on that halves but as attacking styles evolve we are going to see more hookers styled very similar to an NFL quarterback. Cam smith may create the platform for JT and Cronk, but Robbie will spend a lot more time controling play straight out of dummy half.

History will probably remember Cam as the better player but in 20ish years i think you'll see alot more playmakers styled like Farah than like Smith.

Latest posts