What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What must Robbie Farah do..

dinko

Juniors
Please show me where I'm being incompetent? I've continually used solid facts which is a little different to the what if here's and what if there's that are being thrown around! Would NSW still be 7 series down if smith had played for the blues? Would the tigers of win another gf if smith was playing..... I doesn't f#%king matter because it didn't happen so all we can go on is what is fact! ... And C Smith football history is heads and shoulders better. Lets also not forget it wasn't as though he single handily sent the tigers to the gf.... Apparently some little nobody called Benji Marshall is also in the side ( can accept that he is doing nothing atm)

Players like farah and gallen might have impressive stats
but its more impressive to make all the players around you play better which johns, Lockyer and smith do!

And I think they will both be known as greats, one as best player to play for their club and one as a immortal!

Concession of defeat. Nothing to see here:lol::lol::lol:

Snappy

Coach
Both should be remembered as all-time greats when they retire, but only one, quite unjustly in my view, is assured of that so far. The gap between them isnt what people believe it to be.

Farah will be remembered as a good player. Smith will be remembered as an all time great. You can carry on with crap like, what if they played in other teams, but at the end of the day, or their careers, that's the way it will be.

dinko

Juniors
Farah will be remembered as a good player. Smith will be remembered as an all time great. You can carry on with crap like, what if they played in other teams, but at the end of the day, or their careers, that's the way it will be.

We'll see tomorrow.

Amadaca

Juniors

"Crap?"

LOL :lol:

WaznTheGreat

Referee
How many times did Farah got he blindside tonight when there was numerous chances to spread it wide,my goodness this dude was pissing me off tonight,very ordinary in my book

Slammin_Saint89

Juniors
Farah outplayed smith last year in origin, apart from his kicking game. If he didn't have shit trucks running around him, he would go down as one of the all time greats.

Latest posts