What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other clubs are still searching for players?

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
From reading other posts. It looks like people are expecting the knights to have little to no competition from other clubs looking for players.

Are there still other clubs hungry to sign players, or are we just about the only one left?

Johns Magic

Referee
North Queensland are still very much in the hunt for Carl Webb.

Canberra and Melbourne are still searching.

El Masri is a chance of becoming a Dragon.

Bring it home Knights

First Grade
Elmasri a dragon. He's getting offered 2 million over four years buy a french team. He'd be insane to sign with the dragons. However, he is involved with canterbury, so anythings possible :lol:

Earl

Coach
You would be stupid to think Newcastle is the only club that will sign players from now on.

I positive even the Roosters will find room for one big name player.

keeney

First Grade
mmm but contrary to popular belief its not enough to sign feeney scott reynoldson webb adn reick as well as donald

Johns Magic

Referee
I would be over the moon if we got Reynoldson and Webb. I don't think we desperately need any of the others. But if we only get 1 of them, then we could afford Feeney or Donald

keeney

First Grade
reynoldson adn webb are the onyl forwards on the market i think we could use, if we only get 1 then we dhould devote the rest to getting donald

Special K

Coach
Don't for a moment think Webb is going to be a bargin buy. I'm interested at what you guys think he is worth.

Cronulla are still in the market and are cashed up after missing out on Kidwell, Webb and it looks like Grothe aswell. I get the feeling the money will be saved for next year though.

Latest posts