What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What other sports do you forumites follow?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
scientifically-proven-funny-sex-satisfied-demotivational-posters-1355674413.jpg

:lol::lol:

3-4% go through to the NFL? I thought it may be less like 1-2% anyway it is frickin hard to even get into a college side then go to the NFL - the amount of quality athletes that miss out is such a shame

It depends which College teams you are including. Even at the top level (the old Division 1A), you've got 120 teams, and it's fair to say that plenty of them have plenty of players who are a fair way from being world class athletes. There are obviously a good number of great athletes, but those who are medically fit tend to find their way to the NFL....if they can play football.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Thanks Ron
Loved this doco.
No doubt one of the greatest modern athletes of all-time.
An absolute natural freak of nature..... WOWWWWWWW.

simply a freak - he and deion sanders are the two greatest athletes i have ever seen - everything they did that excelled at.

What i loved about Bo was just his raw power - man the guy was a unit, i wouldve hated to have tackled him

Ratchy

Juniors
is there any other legit path to the pro's in NFL? .... the colleges have the $s to run the feeder system - so even the braindead have to go through th motions as that is just how it happens

There are brain dead ones who are in college anyway. They are there for their athletic ability alone because of the millions of $$ they can bring into the school.

Players don't have to go to college to make pro sports but it's like 1 in a million type thing as any person with some sort of athletic ability is picked up colleges big and small.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
simply a freak - he and deion sanders are the two greatest athletes i have ever seen - everything they did that excelled at.

What i loved about Bo was just his raw power - man the guy was a unit, i wouldve hated to have tackled him

What gets me is that extra bit in reserve he had (or was it even more than that but we'll
never know) which was only required in the moment of that moment
and he had no need for heavy duty training.....
f**kkkkk, what a freak of nature.

Latest posts