What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What schools did you go to?

wittyz chick

Coach
Nikki said:
WC, Dims and her twin Maria (and maybe her older sis Lizzy) went to Mitchell High. Woulda been around the same time I was in highschool so anytime between 1987-1992

Ahhh cool ... they have loads of photos in the library of the graduating Year 12s ... not that I know what Dimmy looked liked but I could try to find her ... they date back to around 1985

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
mullet said:
went to:

primary - St getrudes catholic
high school - prairiewood languages high

famous ppl that went to my high school was that penna bloke from parra and italian soccer star christian vieri :D

What year did you finish at prariewood? I know a heap of people from there.

Timbo

Staff member
OLSH Randwick 1990-1994
Waverley College 1995-2002
Uni of Newcastle 2003
Uni of Western Sydney 2006-???

mullet

Juniors
Im at UWS also. Home campus is penrith but been spending my time at bankstown - much better place!!

The Devil

Bench
t-ba said:
K-Northbridge Public
1-Willoughby Public
2-Atarmon Public (Worst year ever. Lived near the school in one of Sydneys worst housing developments :( )
3-6; St Phillip Neri Northbrisge

7-12; Sydney Boys High

Now to as long as I can get HECS-Sydney Uni.

What years did you go to SBHS? Fat chance of you replying to this, since you posted this 2 years ago :lol:

1992-1996 - Old Guildford PS
1997-1998 - Chester Hill North PS
1998-1999 - Smithfield P.S
2000-2005 - Sydney Boys High School
2006- UWS - Campbelltown

Utey

Coach
K-6 - Our Lady of the Rosary, Kellyville.
7-12 - Marian College, Kenthurst.
Uni -UWS Nirimba.