What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What schools did you go to?

Moffo

Referee
sydraider said:
Hahaha Moff was a freeman boy!

Sacred Heart Cabramatta- 77/82
Fairfield Patrician Brothers 83-90 (the once great rugby league institution)

Yes I went to school with Legend :lol:

freeman is the bomb mate!

mullet

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Grade 1-3: Michinbury Public School - this place was and still is a hole!
Grade 3-6: Colyton Public School - Good school, but alot of bad f**kers there
Grade: 7-12 St Clair H/S

colyton eeek!! yes alot of ad f**kers

mullet

Juniors
sydraider said:
Hahaha Moff was a freeman boy!

Sacred Heart Cabramatta- 77/82
Fairfield Patrician Brothers 83-90 (the once great rugby league institution)

Yes I went to school with Legend :lol:

my bro went pats fairfield blame the new priniple he cut all sports programs

[furrycat]

Coach
St Lawrences Central School Coonabarabran K-5
5-6 - Ballina Primary School
7-12 - Ballina High School
Current - Newcastle University

2 True Blues

Coach

Alba said:
Pre School- 88 & 89 - John J Carroll Pre School, Surry Hills..

Primary School- St Peters Catholic School, Surry Hills K-4 ... Stella Maris Catholic School, Shellharbour half of Yr5 .. Nowra East Primary School 5 & 6

High School- Shoalhaven High School 7-10 ...

Top part of the world Alba. I used to surf Culburra before you were born though !!! LOL..........

2 True Blues

Coach

KITA said:
Nowra Hill Public- (1994)
Culburra Public - (1994-2000)
Shoalhaven High - (2001-2002)
Nowra Anglican College - (2002-2006)

Top stuff !!! Been going to the Burra since I was knee high to a grasshopper. Still go there atleast once a yr. Gets very windy though. In fact I think the name Culburra means " Windy place " in aboriginal !!

2 True Blues

Coach

[furrycat] said:
St Lawrences Central School Coonabarabran K-5
5-6 - Ballina Primary School
7-12 - Ballina High School
Current - Newcastle University

Ballina !!! God's country Furry......Top surf off the breakwall as well.......;-)

2 True Blues

Coach
I would too mate. Love the place. If I won lotto tomorrow I would move to that area. Either there or Yamba !!! Best part of the state is up that way !! Bet the water is still 20 degrees as we speak !!!!

2 True Blues

Coach
I have an old school mate who lives at Byron. He owns three houses there and I often head north to see him and party on. Always find the time for a surf at Ballina. Byron is too crowded and full of backpacking pommy teabags attempting to surf, and generally just being a nuisance as they drop in on you like human kamikaze floaters !!!!

[furrycat]

Coach
2 True Blues said:
I have an old school mate who lives at Byron. He owns three houses there and I often head north to see him and party on. Always find the time for a surf at Ballina. Byron is too crowded and full of backpacking pommy teabags attempting to surf, and generally just being a nuisance as they drop in on you like human kamikaze floaters !!!!

You're not wrong about Byron :lol:

Everyone says to me "Where's Ballina?"
"...near byron bay"
"OH BYRON BAY!"

Less than a month and I can spend 2 weeks at home. Definately want to move back up that way one day.

Frederick

Staff member
[furrycat] said:
You're not wrong about Byron :lol:

Everyone says to me "Where's Ballina?"
"...near byron bay"
"OH BYRON BAY!"

Less than a month and I can spend 2 weeks at home. Definately want to move back up that way one day.
FINE! LEAVE ME! SEE IF I CARE!!!

*cries*

2 True Blues said:
I would too mate. Love the place. If I won lotto tomorrow I would move to that area. Either there or Yamba !!! Best part of the state is up that way !! Bet the water is still 20 degrees as we speak !!!!

lol i used too go near yamba for my holidays every year Mclain (sp?) and Illuka(sp?) were where i used too stay :)

Nikki

Coach
WC, Dims and her twin Maria (and maybe her older sis Lizzy) went to Mitchell High. Woulda been around the same time I was in highschool so anytime between 1987-1992

Latest posts