What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What should we do with Kearney? #2

What should we do with Kearney?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bartman

Immortal
And the ONLY bad thing about getting a new coach will be the fact that you were right!
If certain people didn't give me such a hard time here about my opinions, then that wouldn't be a bad thing at all, OMC!

But (as shown even a few posts above) there will be plenty of payback owing to a few certain people here who couldn't help themselves but to try and turn differences in opinion into personal attacks...

bartman

Immortal
Over 50% in favour of sacking now....

And for a place like this - that has been massively sympathetic and patient with Kearney as a rookie coach (compared to the "other" site, and fan comments on the Telegraph website, and the talk in the stands) - to reach 50% in favour of sacking means the Board simply have to act, now.

forestfan

Juniors
As apposed to what bonehead? Kearney? 7 from 33 = failure

and one of those 7 of the 33 was against the titans at home

and it was a lucky bomb that shack caught if memory serves me right..otherwise we would of lost to the Tits at home

the record could be a lot worse if we analyse those 6,7 WINS

bartman

Immortal
Poll #2 is still open until 7/5/2012.

I suspect HJ will start Poll #3 for the late comers after that...