What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song is stuck in your head right now?

horrie hastings

First Grade
Keep An Eye On Dan, one of the new songs from ABBA on the Voyage album. I picked up a few cues from their song SOS when i first listened to it but this mash up really confirms that they did borrow a bit from SOS in the new song. Love this version/mash up.

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just the mention of his name & now I'm stuck with "A Good Heart"
Havent thought about it for 30 years, my cousin had it as a single & played it constantly. I hate that song with a passion.

This played on my IPOD at work about a month ago and my manager asked me what the song was as he thought it was a beautiful song.

Pneuma

First Grade
Tea for one by Led Zeppelin. Second anniversary of mum’s passing. Two cups of tea, a table and an empty chair. Love you mum.

Nuke

Staff member
One week ago this morning, my dad suddenly passed away. Suffering and deteriorating with alzheimers for several years but aware of his condition, he took his own life to take the stress and pressure off Mum. Onwards to still right now from since about 2hrs afterwards, while we were all just sitting around processing what had just transpired, to this moment, I've inexplicably had The Beatles' 'Here Comes The Sun' going over and over and over in my head for seemingly no reason. For 7+ days.
Yesterday, while about to start going through his iPod for music ideas for his funeral, I saw the last song he played on it.

The Beatles' 'Here Comes The Sun'.

Freaked my sister out no end.
Because of this, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be one of the chosen songs, so it'll be there. Message received..!

Dark Corner

Juniors
One week ago this morning, my dad suddenly passed away. Suffering and deteriorating with alzheimers for several years but aware of his condition, he took his own life to take the stress and pressure off Mum. Onwards to still right now from since about 2hrs afterwards, while we were all just sitting around processing what had just transpired, to this moment, I've inexplicably had The Beatles' 'Here Comes The Sun' going over and over and over in my head for seemingly no reason. For 7+ days.
Yesterday, while about to start going through his iPod for music ideas for his funeral, I saw the last song he played on it.

The Beatles' 'Here Comes The Sun'.

Freaked my sister out no end.
Because of this, I'm pretty sure it's meant to be one of the chosen songs, so it'll be there. Message received..!
Sorry to hear and your fayher :(...I'm going throught the same thing at this moment with my mother ha MS and thinking she is on her way out but talking about songs and surrel times in our life after my brother passed away and on the dress code for the funeral on the facebook said 'Come as You are' as my brother looked like Kurt Cobin from Nirvana.
The deal before the fureral I was leaving my mothers to go to the paddle out as he was a Surfer and had a Surfing business, then just about to turn the Radio off with Nirvana's 'Come as You are' came on.
BTW the paddle out was really eerie as well.

Latest posts