What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What song is stuck in your head right now?

@Generalzod

Missing Persons are/were a fantastic band.

Guitarist Warren Cuccurullo kept Duran Duran interesting from Notorious 1986 until Pop Trash in 2000, and along with Nick Rhodes, was the driving force for the band. Dale Bozzio was a great singer too. In that Deborah Harry mold.

My faves from Missing Persons are:
Words
Destination Unknown (Smashing Pumpkins did a fantastic cover of this)
I Like Boys
Mental Hopscotch
Color In Your Life
I Can't Think About Dancing
No Secrets

horrie hastings

First Grade
Just A Notion, it isn't officially released till this Friday but there has been a snippet on one of the ABBA box sets from 1994 and of course some people made different remixes out of the limited source material at the time. Originally recorded in 1978, it will be interesting to see whether Benny and Bjorn have just cleaned up the original or have used the girls vocals of now , judging by this snippet it sounds like the vocals are from 1978 but will be interesting to hear the song in its full form in a couple of days.

Timbo

Staff member
As a way of rewarding good behaviour at the school I teach at, we finished a unit at school on the Spanish conquest of the Americas by letting them watch 'The Road to El Dorado' in class.

So I've watched this four times, enjoy this earworm the way I have been for the last week or so non-stop inside my brain.

horrie hastings

First Grade
What's your favourite band?

Electric Light Orchestra or better known as ELO.

I like how Jeff Lynne took some time away from ELO and did lots of other stuff and now has come back as Jeff Lynne's ELO.

Both of my favourite artists / groups from the 70's have had new music with in the last 5 years and the new music from them is so refreshing and they have lost nothing during the long hiatus and even though its new material it is so familiar too.

Last edited:

Latest posts