What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What team does Vossy Support?

usually its no secret who the league commentators or analysts support (Fatty: Manly, Sterlo: Eels, Chief: Knights, Gould: Roosters etc.)

but ive never actually known who Vossy supports. does anyone have any clue?

aussies1st

Staff member
:lol: that would explain why you dont know who he supports because he has nothing to support about

parra_princess

Juniors
I asked Vossy this question on Friday night at the game.
He said as a kid he used to support souths and still gets happy when they win but not really as much of a fan as he was.

melon....

Coach
parra_princess said:
I asked Vossy this question on Friday night at the game.
He said as a kid he used to support souths and still gets happy when they win but not really as much of a fan as he was.
It explains why Souths have the worst crowds. Give them another spoon.

Hmmmmm. He's from Dulwich Hill and SHOULD be a Newtown supporter (he told me he went to games at Henson as a kid). I suspect our suspension in '83 sent him over to the mixos.

Nickeel

Juniors
ParraDude_Jay said:
Who does Ray Warren support? Always been curious

Through and through Eels supporter. I know it for a fact - plus, listen to his call of an Eels game, especially when we're doing well... the big man gets excited.

I think he lives in the Northmead area, which is another hint.

Nick

aids

Bench
i thought warren was a nukes fan, god doesn't he love saying novacastrian.
voss seems like a fan of what ever team is the underdog, but probably the most impartial commentator i've heard.

FU

Juniors
In a trial match once when Penrith had a new uniform (1994?) Vossy said that he had one of the old brown Penrith jumpers as a kid.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Nickeel said:
I think he lives in the Northmead area, which is another hint.

I was driving through that area on the weekend and thought I saw him driving past but I dismissed it. Maybe it was Rabs?

Mr Saab

Referee
FU said:
In a trial match once when Penrith had a new uniform (1994?) Vossy said that he had one of the old brown Penrith jumpers as a kid.

Voss wasnt on ch9 in 1994..he was on 2UE. Must have been 1995.

renouf

Juniors
Vossy has got to have one of the most whinny and annoying commentary voices

I'll be muting the footy if hes the future of Ch9.. no offence but I can't stand him. Rather listen to Andrew Moore or Hadley

God-King Dean

Immortal
I was under the impression Rabs was a Saints fan, the way he's always rattling on about them

Warren Smith was a Balmain supporter

Hurriflatch

Referee
Yeah, Ray Warren definatly likes the Eels and is problably more biased then Sterlo.

Sterlo is also a big fan of the Knights.

Latest posts