What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the f**k is going on??

Eelementary

Post Whore
When we lost to the Cowboys at Parra, it was Dykes' brilliance which nearly saw us get out of jail.

His brilliance got us out of jail both times against Newcastle.

He was brilliant when we beat Brisbane in Brissie.

Against Brissie at Parra, he was starting to look dangerous before he got injured.

true, he's erratic. But when he plays well, we look much better in attack.

And now we want to dump him.

Eels Dude

Coach
you're probably right. At least he plays well half the time, which is better than most of the bloody side.

True EEL

Bench
i have been calling for Dykes to go for the last couple of seasons.....but even I am starting to think he should stay

our attack is a disgrace, so is our team, thanks Brian, well done mate

Parraren

Bench
Anyone who thinks Dykes should go next year, just have a look at our record without Dykes this year. Very scary :?

The Colonel

Immortal
Parraren said:
Anyone who thinks Dykes should go next year, just have a look at our record without Dykes this year. Very scary :?

I don't think he should go but that is also a big part of the reason why he might have to provided we can get a replacement who will actually spend time on the field and is at the same level....

Utey

Coach
But Who this is honestly killing me. I would like anyone who is able to play half and doesnt get injured. We are releasing players left right and centre. Gotta be a reason.

parra001

Juniors
I reckon Dykes's biggest problem is the fact brians in his bloody ear half the time, i think his an instinctive sort of player but smithy probably maps out what he wants done and at what stage of the game he wants it done which we all know cant occur.....

Many of us have said it before and ive read it in Tallis' book also - Brian Smith bottles up players creativity and after awhile i think they forget how to play naturally & instinctively.

Unfortunately for us Brians going to be here for the next 2 seasons so unless this massive last signing we are all hoping for happens we may as well get used to having another year of rotating halves (if we have any left of course) and as much as i hate to say it probably a very up and down season next year also.......

Misty Bee

First Grade
He wants a better deal - not to be stuck with a coach that gives none of his halves a fair shot. I mean, youa re playmaker of a side. To help you in that role - meet Llama Wagon!