What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What the fans can do to stop the rot.

Redvpassion

Juniors
Buddy, United we stand... divided we... u know what.
Changes are on the horizon my friend.
Enjoy your time on the forum, and speak your mind.
PS be careful of tumbi... lol
Tumbi, tell our friend why :D
Very true. That's what i love about this place. The passion. Yes I may come along the way with some or many who may disagree with my opinions,and viser versa, but at the end of the day we all want the same outcome. Another trophy. Or in this case, a new management team. Tumbi, bring it on mate :)

woodley_11

Juniors
What can fans do?

Show up to the games and get behind the team. Current NRL crowds are low enough without passionate fans going missing because their team isn't winning.

The boycott which has been proposed will only lead to decreased revenue for the club, decreased team morale, and gives us the reputation of being plastic fans. Not that the fan base is organised enough to have a clear strategy and put such a boycott into effect anyway.

Redvpassion

Juniors
What can fans do?

Show up to the games and get behind the team. Current NRL crowds are low enough without passionate fans going missing because their team isn't winning.

The boycott which has been proposed will only lead to decreased revenue for the club, decreased team morale, and gives us the reputation of being plastic fans. Not that the fan base is organised enough to have a clear strategy and put such a boycott into effect anyway.
Fans can do alot.

When fans make banners, then obviously we will get some sort of recognition. Being from the media or other sources. It's always worth a try. We may or may not get a response but Atleast our club knows thar us supporters are not happy and are prepared to do anything to have a voice.

TruSaint

Referee
What can fans do?

I get your point.

Having said that we were guaranteed games at Win x 2. Not SFS. Not SCG, Not Anz.

If this fiasco continues we will be playing out of neutral grounds period.

Rebellion is poison sometimes. Depends where it is directed.
I dont want Saints playing out of ANZ with 12k in an 80k stadium.