What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What time will final sell out - guesses please!

silverex

Bench
Got mine.

I reckon they'll be gone before 10.

Got my tickets over the phone using Red V membership number. Then I thought I'd log into Ticketek to see how many tickets were left. It asked for my code number which is different to membership number, and I couldn't get in. I guess that makes sense.

Last edited:

Doug2234

First Grade
Got mine.

I reckon they'll be gone before 10.

Got my tickets over the phone using Red V membership number. Then I thought I'd log into Ticketek to see how many tickets were left. It asked for my code number which is different to membership number, and I couldn't get in. I guess that makes sense.

Did you include the - between the DRA and the numbers???

sting

Bench
got my GA tickets just a while ago.

i reckon it'll sell out first thing tomorrow morning

Dragon Dave

Bench
I'm hoping to snap up a GA ticket at 12.30...that's the only time I can get to ticketek. Fingers crossed. Any updates?

big pat

Coach
thanks to my lovely niece, who stood in line for me today, we will be back on the hill again, it will be a big day, probably be at the taj by 12.30.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Never sat there since the upgrades in that corner. The rows are not lettered?

Dragon Dave

Bench
Too easy. Walked into an empty ticketek on Park st and picket my GA ticket up within 30 seconds. The bloke said reserved seating was selling quickly.

I wandered down to Park Street to pick up my tickets at lunch time (ordered on the phone this morning) and was suprised to find it complete empty except another bloke buying Fleetwod Mac tickets.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
NW Terrace:
The sections are numbered (1,2 and 3)
Rows are lettered (with A being the first row behind the concourse).
Thanks Cheesie.

That's what I thought. It would be consistent with the other areas on the western side.

And many many thanks to Rexxy who lined up in Sydney to get the tickets. If I'd known you were going to go to that much trouble I would have wandered down to the Arts Centre here on the Gold Coast. They have a ticketek office there and it's normally very quiet. I'll shout you a pie.

Sas2200

Juniors
any update on available tickets? I have my tickets (thanks pete and sherro), but i have about 1000 cousins who are waiting for tonight when My NRL members can buy tickets

Cheers

Latest posts