What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What time will final sell out - guesses please!

big pat

Coach
any update on available tickets? I have my tickets (thanks pete and sherro), but i have about 1000 cousins who are waiting for tonight when My NRL members can buy tickets

Cheers

should be no worries, should be able to fit another 1000 in.

18to87

Coach
Forgive my ignorance over here in the States but if there are tix still available what is stopping Parra fans from snapping them up?

Stuart Midgley

Juniors
Forgive my ignorance over here in the States but if there are tix still available what is stopping Parra fans from snapping them up?

Nothing - except laziness. Ticketed Eels members have the same 9am access as ticketed Dragons members, I believe. I'm sure plenty of them have purchased.

If it's mainly Cat C and GA left by this afternoon, then it should sell out very quickly after 9pm tonight when the NRL website members get access...

BF

Juniors
just bought 8 cat c tickets.... the thing that pisses me off about saints supporters is that by far and large we are a lazy mob... i will get phone calls on the weekend asking if i have any spares cause they were to lazy to get off their arse and buy them.

I got 4 tickets - 2 for The Major, and two I will hold on to for St George fans who miss out on tickets to the game. I can't get out of Queensland for the game, so there will be two spare tickets.

STG-MACCA

Bench
just bought 8 cat c tickets.... the thing that pisses me off about saints supporters is that by far and large we are a lazy mob... i will get phone calls on the weekend asking if i have any spares cause they were to lazy to get off their arse and buy them.

So bloody true, I got mates that bought tickets last week and didn't turn up, then they will ring this week and ask if we have spares.

Just now I got a txt from a mate saying don't worry about getting him tickets (already did tonight) and then later in the week he will wanna go again.

At this rate though the game won't sell out - but going to be a tonne of spares going around.

Dizzychik

Juniors
huh...thats weird because i kept getting the 'allocation exhausted' message before. works now though.

Deacon

First Grade
very happy with my tickets, front row concourse hill side section p half way!

OurRedV

Juniors
The hill is the best place to be.
Tickets will sell out tomorrow once open to the Public for sure.

ME SO HORNBY!

Juniors
Got my tickets for the hill. Cant wait to get up there and yell and sing with the army til i lose my voice!!!

Saint Angelo

Juniors
I would of thought the game would be a sellout by now considering so many people wanted the game shifted to the SFS.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
I guess some people would prefer to have a guaranteed seat (i.e. the families with kids, the older folk etc) and therefore do not purchase the remaining GA tix which I can totally understand.

But on the other hand you have the typical "Non-Committal" supporter that will only make up their mind if they want to go to a game 5 minutes before kick-off.

saints_fireup

Juniors
Very surprising it hasn't sold out yet.. I'll give it till Thursday though. The late start on the Sunday afternoon might be a contributing factor. And here I was stressing last night to get tickets...

Steel Dragon

Bench
Theres probably a lot of Eels fans put of by the possibility of another towelling at the hands of the Dragons for the second straight week.

Though it does surprise me that there isnt a heap of Dragon faithful and bandwagoners alike, keen to get to the game.

Sas2200

Juniors
aye agree with everyone! away seats arent sold out, and still plenty for the hill!!!comon everyone! step up!!!

Latest posts