What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What u talking bout MASON????

Dogs Of War

Coach
So back on topic, the rumours are the Dogs and Roosters will do some sort of player swap, obviously one of your props, but who else do you think will be getting the boot to free up some cap room for Mason.

Monk

Referee
i dont want mason anymore.... started off a good idea then turned into....blah
harrison is a good as gone and (as much as i hate this idea) shillo might go... hope not though

Dave Q

Coach
Overweight Moron said:
Keep up the good work Dave Q. Your awesome

PS: Freddy left the panthers for "moolah". He said so himself, using that exact word.

No lads, I dont have an alias, I didnt write this!

It was a lot better Monk, I accept that you see things differently, I dont expect to change your mind.

I hear a recent rumour that Souths may buy him whilst offloading the yak.

I would be very dissapointed if that was the case.

Yak is not an elite player, hes a couple of rungs down, but he makes up for that with passion and leadership skills. Ive never seen him not put a 100% effort in, even if his 100% is approximately 75% of a Mason 100% .

And a Mason 100% effort one only see's less than 50% of the time (close to) although he is a gamebreaker.

I dont want to see our tight little unit, getting better with each game, diluted and runied by a juvenile delinquent. A disciplinary blight on a club. A person with an ethereal committment to the fine people of league ( us ).

The bulldogs have shown that that off the feild, by and large and generally speaking, they have a good command structure. If people of their fine calibre have determined to release him, then I imagine, he is just no good.

Only the most desperate club will sign him, and in my view, neither the Roosters nor Souths aptly fit that description at this time.

I dont want to sound malicious or aggressive here at Roosters LU, but If I was Souths management ( I am only a paid up member) I would be prepared to consider re-signing Ash for a year and see how he goes. Sometimes its best to forgive and forget.

Ash can start off the year as a bear!

No, I am not being cruel, just cautious!

Monk

Referee
Overweight Moron said:

PS: Freddy left the panthers for "moolah". He said so himself, using that exact word.

thats over... we talking bout footy now!!!!

Ziggy the God

First Grade
If Mason goes to the Roosters, no doubt that they will be hard to handle in the forwards.

Yes, he is a d1ckhead and will shoot his mouth off, but that fits in with the chooks persona that they think they are better than everyone else.

Bring on Round 1, it will be a cracker.

Dave Q

Coach
Ziggy the God said:
If Mason goes to the Roosters, no doubt that they will be hard to handle in the forwards.

Yes, he is a d1ckhead and will shoot his mouth off, but that fits in with the chooks persona that they think they are better than everyone else.

Ha Ha Ha!

This bunch of 'low impact forwards' hard to handle? Get a grip Zigster baby!

It will take more than two bad tempered Kangaroo forwards to get them up to a basic NRL standard!

Round one 2008, bring it on, we will slaughter them!

Freddy will get his come-uppance, payback time for last years Anasta-gate and treachery to the Penrith catchment.

Nice to see some visiting Rabbitoh forum heroes, brightening up this dull neck of the woods.

I hate the Roosters as much as the next guy, but even I ( cough) I dont wish Mason upon them.

On your way Rooster LU forumers, time to find another thread, look around you and you'll notice red and green everywhere ( even in the lamborghini's!),

Rooster forumers, youre in Souths territory now and youre just going to have to get used to it!!

Bend over and kiss our white fluffy tails!

Seth Gecko

Juniors
Should be a great match round 1..... Chooks v Bunnies. Chooks should get the 2 points....... Not that I'm a Roosters supporter. 2008 will prove that 2007 was a false dawn for the Bunnies.

RWB

Bench
Ziggy the God said:

Seeing as you support 'the pride of the league' I would like to know why you think this?

RWB

Bench
Overweight Moron said:

He also said

"I like the Rooster's. I love the Rooster's, I loved them when I played and I love them as a coach."

I think Phil Gould summed it up perfectly when he was talking about how he felt for the Roosters

"Sometimes you need to have a few one nighters before you find your true love"

RWB

Bench
Dave Q said:
Ha Ha Ha!

This bunch of 'low impact forwards' hard to handle? Get a grip Zigster baby!

It will take more than two bad tempered Kangaroo forwards to get them up to a basic NRL standard!

Round one 2008, bring it on, we will slaughter them!

Freddy will get his come-uppance, payback time for last years Anasta-gate and treachery to the Penrith catchment.

Nice to see some visiting Rabbitoh forum heroes, brightening up this dull neck of the woods.

I hate the Roosters as much as the next guy, but even I ( cough) I dont wish Mason upon them.

On your way Rooster LU forumers, time to find another thread, look around you and you'll notice red and green everywhere ( even in the lamborghini's!),

Rooster forumers, youre in Souths territory now and youre just going to have to get used to it!!

Bend over and kiss our white fluffy tails!

If you didn't walk out after 60 minutes in the last round maybe you would have seen who's pack was a little soft. I mean even your second rowers best shot couldn't knock out our 5/8 :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
Seth Gecko said:
Should be a great match round 1..... Chooks v Bunnies. Chooks should get the 2 points....... Not that I'm a Roosters supporter. 2008 will prove that 2007 was a false dawn for the Bunnies.

Ha ha ha ha ha.

It'll be a landslide to Souths, Willie or no Willie!

RWB

Bench
Dave Q said:
Ha ha ha ha ha.

It'll be a landslide to Souths, Willie or no Willie!

They came 7th, the got smashed in the Semi Finals, now they think they will be a force :lol:

The fairytale is coming to an end.

Monk

Referee
RWB said:
They came 7th, the got smashed in the Semi Finals, now they think they will be a force :lol:

The fairytale is coming to an end.

:crazy: :clap: :crazy:

Dave Q

Coach
The evil empire is getting uppity.

"I love the Roosters" ha ha ha ha ha Freddy you turncoat!

Ill get some neighbours together and we'll track him down and torch his contract!

He'll be back in chocolate and you guys will be like jilted brides!

'Where art thouse Freddy?"

"I'm down at Erskine Park High School looking for a back!"

Phoney Freddiemania will bite the dust!

I'm doing you guys a favour by some early counselling, youse should be thankful!

Dont say I never lent you LU Roosterboys a hand. I care!

Now get on your knees before the power and the might that is South Sydney and we might spare your miserable fanhood!!

Dave Q

Coach
RWB said:
If you didn't walk out after 60 minutes in the last round maybe you would have seen who's pack was a little soft. I mean even your second rowers best shot couldn't knock out our 5/8 :lol:

Nah I stood tight to cheer off the frog and boo the bad guys.

I didnt see any Roosters at the NRL Finals did you!

I'm afraid the Rooster era is over and youre going to have to embrace that cold FACT!

Its Ok, theres still a team in the city...

In the name of the glorious Rabbitohs, PHAC, Rusty, Richo and Souths LU ( where the good guys post!)

In the name of all good things about Rugby League, beautiful women and tax breaks,

I declare this thread South Sydney Territory!

On your knees Rooster Blooster Lads!

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
Dave Q said:
Nah I stood tight to cheer off the frog and boo the bad guys.

I didnt see any Roosters at the NRL Finals did you!

I'm afraid the Rooster era is over and youre going to have to embrace that cold FACT!

Its Ok, theres still a team in the city...

In the name of the glorious Rabbitohs, PHAC, Rusty, Richo and Souths LU ( where the good guys post!)

In the name of all good things about Rugby League, beautiful women and tax breaks,

I declare this thread South Sydney Territory!

On your knees Rooster Blooster Lads!
hey Davie Q

did you ever end up meeting that guy who asked you to meet him at Blacktown?

you know the guy you kept asking what he was going to do!!!

was he challenging you to a physical fight!!!

was he intending on hurting you!!!

you know that guy???

or did you take the Bunnies way out and not turn up???

I remember you had some guy willing to lend you a hand, did the two of you guys turn up???

let us know how much of a man you really are and gives us all the details.

as for Freddy being a turn coat, where do you want to start with your mob of miximitosis bunnies

Jason Taylor - played form,west,norths,parra-local junior"NO"
Roy Asotasi - given huge dollar$ to come from the Dogs
David Kidwell - payed overs to get him from the storm
Nigel Vagana - payed overs for the over rated centre
Peter Cusack - poached from the ROOSTERS
Joe Williams - poached from the ROOSTERS
Stuart Webb - poached from the ROOSTERS
David peachey - local junior "no"

the list goes on, but I am not about to bore all the forum regulars, you have a handle on that already

p1ss off back to the warren and fulfill your fanciful expectations with your fell fluffy friend

Monk

Referee
Dave Q said:
The evil empire is getting uppity.

"I love the Roosters" ha ha ha ha ha Freddy you turncoat!

Ill get some neighbours together and we'll track him down and torch his contract!

He'll be back in chocolate and you guys will be like jilted brides!

'Where art thouse Freddy?"

"I'm down at Erskine Park High School looking for a back!"

Phoney Freddiemania will bite the dust!

I'm doing you guys a favour by some early counselling, youse should be thankful!

Dont say I never lent you LU Roosterboys a hand. I care!

Now get on your knees before the power and the might that is South Sydney and we might spare your miserable fanhood!!

whose the one "steering" off topic now...

Dave Q

Coach
THECURSEDJET said:
hey Davie Q

did you ever end up meeting that guy who asked you to meet him at Blacktown?

you know the guy you kept asking what he was going to do!!!

was he challenging you to a physical fight!!!

was he intending on hurting you!!!

you know that guy???

or did you take the Bunnies way out and not turn up???

I remember you had some guy willing to lend you a hand, did the two of you guys turn up???

let us know how much of a man you really are and gives us all the details.

as for Freddy being a turn coat, where do you want to start with your mob of miximitosis bunnies

Jason Taylor - played form,west,norths,parra-local junior"NO"
Roy Asotasi - given huge dollar$ to come from the Dogs
David Kidwell - payed overs to get him from the storm
Nigel Vagana - payed overs for the over rated centre
Peter Cusack - poached from the ROOSTERS
Joe Williams - poached from the ROOSTERS
Stuart Webb - poached from the ROOSTERS
David peachey - local junior "no"

the list goes on, but I am not about to bore all the forum regulars, you have a handle on that already

p1ss off back to the warren and fulfill your fanciful expectations with your fell fluffy friend

No, I didnt get to meet him and I didnt back down.

You seem a bit shattered by the liberation of this thread as a declared Souths zone.

One would think that you should be overjoyed at the freedom gifted hereto!

But all you can offer is glibness and negative thoughts. Pity.

The Roosters have been usurping Souths Juniors for years. Wing and Anasta spring to mind.

Roy got good money because...well quite frankly, Roy is worth it!

Take some angry pills mate.

Latest posts