What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What u talking bout MASON????

Dave Q

Coach
Fire Up Roosters!

Is this all youve got?!

Mr Mack, how can you possibly argue that his game got worse because "he was not required to carry the whole side on his back. "

That is one of the silliest things Ive read on this forum for some time!

You could only think that once he was liberated of his oh so heavy and most discouraging burdensome duties at Souths, he would have the freedom to play his natural game.

Did that happen?

Nope, he turned into barf on two legs! It was rude and embarrasing for all concerned.

He started missing tackles, he was often caught out of position and generally, looked entirely disinterested.

I can understand that, after leaving Souths, who the fug would want to play league again?

But you are right about the pig. The official story is that he fell awkwardly or whatever, but in my book, the pig, he made a negligent tackle.

A tackle where it was reasonably forseeable that a player could be badly injured.

And pig deserves to be held to account for ruining Ash's career ( despite the evidence that his new club was injuring his career anyway).

Its hard to put a price on the pain and suffering of Ash over the last season or so.

He was a hero who made a bad decision and karma, well it got him in the end.

Young kids today, they dont even know of his name. They speak of Merritts, Issac Lukes and Yileen Buddy Gordens.

What do you reckon lads?

He got into Origin fair and square! I saw him run on! I was there! He was way better than the average player.

lol gotta love souffs fans. when you've been as sh*t as them for so long i suppose winning the argument against little brother - or big brother when convienient to them - is all they've got. let's not forget how bryan fletcher's career went down the sh*tter at souths. hegarty was an origin and test rep at the roosters and where is he now :lol:

Dave Q

Coach
The young kids...they speak of Asotasi, Cusak ( you forgot him Tonearm!), Paeea and Talanoa.

They dont want to be like those old knuckledusters Anasta or Minichello ( the jealous guy).

And they think Freddy (so drunk he was dropped off at the cop station) was born in Bondi!

Jeez?!!

Freddy was raised down the road from me, here in the panther catchment!

We all hate him now. We wish him nothing but misery and many a bad loss!

cusack wasn't an origin or australia rep last time i looked champ

lol honestly it's so funny to see this amount of hate for a football team. especially from a team like souths

D

Deleted member 10972

His game didn't get worse.

Its just his workrate was evenly distributed now, which meant he had to do less.

Dave Q

Coach
The Mack said:
His game didn't get worse.

Its just his workrate was evenly distributed now, which meant he had to do less.

You said he "struggled" so what was I and the viewers at home supposed to infer from that?

But he did less allright, way less than anticipated as he wasnt instructed properly.

He looked the part, but no cigar. Then pig smashed him. Karma.

On a hate scale of 1 being "slightly hate" and 10 being "absolute hate", I am only at 1 for Freddy. I wouldnt be rude to him if I met him-I would be kind and polite.

But people around here still have pictures of him in chocolate brown uniform in their worksheds.

They think he sold them out which he did.

Deep down he is a westie lout!

Ozzy

First Grade
Dave Q said:
The young kids...they speak of Asotasi, Cusak ( you forgot him Tonearm!), Paeea and Talanoa.

They dont want to be like those old knuckledusters Anasta or Minichello ( the jealous guy).

And they think Freddy (so drunk he was dropped off at the cop station) was born in Bondi!

Jeez?!!

Freddy was raised down the road from me, here in the panther catchment!

We all hate him now. We wish him nothing but misery and many a bad loss!
At least Freddy wasn't thrown out of North Sydney Oval for urinating on fans.

Ozzy

First Grade
Dave Q said:
You said he "struggled" so what was I and the viewers at home supposed to infer from that?

But he did less allright, way less than anticipated as he wasnt instructed properly.

On a hate scale of 1 being "slightly hate" and 10 being "absolute hate", I am only at 1 for Freddy. I wouldnt be rude to him if I met him-I would be kind and polite.

But people around here still have pictures of him in chocolate brown uniform in their worksheds.

His club signed with SL and he didn't. How did he sell out? What about Matty Sing?

Monk

Referee
Dave Q said:

yes, Freddy started his career at the panthers BUT

"deep down, he is the roosters coach"
"deep down, he supports the roosters"
"deep down, he WILL BE REMEMBERED for playing, and being successful playing for the roosters"

he left the panthers, GET OVER IT!!!!

Dave Q

Coach
No, Freddy thumbed up his nose at his family and left for money.

No one around respects him for that.

You can take the lad out of the Panther catchment... but you cant take Penrith out of the lad.

Hes a westie lout who sold out.

Its Ok now when he is succesful but when he gets older, he will look to come "home" and nobody will be here to meet him.

Think about it....the rest of his life alone.

No amount of cash is worth that.

Anyway, Willie looks like being freed today.

If you can control him and teach him respect and politness, he would be Ok.

Anasta Shrekky Myles and Mason thats sounding good for a start.

But you'll never get Roy, and Roy, well, he is the king of them all!!

Monk

Referee
you have watched to much souf side story...
how on earth can you say that noone respects freddy for leaving penrith???
your popping knockers....
he was a kid looking for greener pastures that penrith couldnt offer him...
GET OVER IT!!!!

Dave Q

Coach
Monk said:
you have watched to much souf side story...
how on earth can you say that noone respects freddy for leaving penrith???
your popping knockers....
he was a kid looking for greener pastures that penrith couldnt offer him...
GET OVER IT!!!!

I have to live out here, I have to show empathy with the neighbourhood.

I wont get over it.

One day Freddy wont be at the Roosters and he'll be looking for another club.

And at about that time, Elliot will be expelled from the Panthers.

And Freddy will be eyeing off a coaching possie out here and there wont be one.

We need to find a solution and I say, it has to come from Freddy.

"I am sorry for turning my back on the people of Penrith and selling out"

That would make for an most impressive start.

Pictures of Freddy in the toolsheds of the west, dressed in chocolate or black...

adamkungl

Immortal
Dave Q said:
I have to live out here, I have to show empathy with the neighbourhood.

I wont get over it.

One day Freddy wont be at the Roosters and he'll be looking for another club.

And at about that time, Elliot will be expelled from the Panthers.

And Freddy will be eyeing off a coaching possie out here and there wont be one.

We need to find a solution and I say, it has to come from Freddy.

"I am sorry for turning my back on the people of Penrith and selling out"

That would make for an most impressive start.

Pictures of Freddy in the toolsheds of the west, dressed in chocolate or black...

Dear sweet jesus Dave Q, you are a tool of the most gargantuan proportions. Do try to stay for the whole match next time Roosters play the gutter trash from Redfern. Speaking of Redfern, must the continued association with that rabble of pea hearts you claim is a successful football side continue to sully its name. It might be a nice place otherwise, what with Sydney Uni and all.

Dave Q

Coach
adamkungl said:
Dear sweet jesus Dave Q, you are a tool of the most gargantuan proportions. Do try to stay for the whole match next time Roosters play the gutter trash from Redfern. Speaking of Redfern, must the continued association with that rabble of pea hearts you claim is a successful football side continue to sully its name. It might be a nice place otherwise, what with Sydney Uni and all.

Youre just bitter here because you got trounced over at our forum for being an idiot.

Anasta deserved his whack from frog on account of his illegal and geniused play.

RWB

Bench
Dave Q said:
Youre just bitter here because you got trounced over at our forum for being an idiot.

Anasta deserved his whack from frog on account of his illegal and geniused play.

This thread is about Mason, stop whinging about irrelevant Souths crap.

Monk

Referee
Dave Q said:
tell that your own blokes.
]

f**k off mate...
you start bringing all these negative thoughts (south sydney thoughts) to our forum,
you started bringing up the lie that all players who come 2 the roosters are sh*t, then you start bagginjg our coach...
GO AWAY AND GET OVER EVERYTHING!!!

Dave Q

Coach
Look at the thread mate, Tonearm was the first guy to make an unkind reference to Souths.

I step in to defend my club ( while not steering totally off topic) and the bad humoured, glib and just plain ugly amongst you get stupid and abusive.

Nobody else wanted to talk about a number of bulldogs on the Roosters Roster, a related Mason issue.

You might feel good being rude and ugly but I just think that you need some manners mate.

Monk

Referee
ahm, is this this better..
"i disagree with you opinion wholeheartedly"

Latest posts