What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be in the menu for grand final?

ACTPanthers

Bench
Pizza - The missus is currently in hospital so it's just me and the four kids... So something easy that will keep them happy while I watch the footy (luckily I have the 17yo to help with the younger ones)

Nealo 12

Bench
Forgot about that, my Fuji Foodie does wonders in reheating.

Infortunately, ALDIS ran out of that German Bier, so its a case of Storm beer.

I've adjusted my beer of choice now as well , its Balter XPA to start and then onto maybe XXXX Dry during the game.
The beer fridge is so full I can hear it calling me !

Fangs

Coach
Starting off with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. A bit pricey but its a special day. Settling into the afternoon I'll have Crown Lager along with Glenlivet 15 years to go with my charcuterie board that someone needs to make.

If we win I'll enjoy a Remy Martin XO by the fireside.

Nealo 12

Bench
Starting off with Sierra Nevada Pale Ale. A bit pricey but its a special day. Settling into the afternoon I'll have Crown Lager along with Glenlivet 15 years to go with my charcuterie board that someone needs to make.

If we win I'll enjoy a Remy Martin XO by the fireside.
Yeah I don't mind Seirra Nevada Pale ale, It's actually a little similar to the Balter XPA I'm drinking which is a American style Pale Ale .

snickers007

Juniors
Pizza - The missus is currently in hospital so it's just me and the four kids... So something easy that will keep them happy while I watch the footy (luckily I have the 17yo to help with the younger ones)

Better send all the kids to their rooms at 7pm just to be safe mate. Take no chances. :p

WestyLife

First Grade
I've adjusted my beer of choice now as well , its Balter XPA to start and then onto maybe XXXX Dry during the game.
The beer fridge is so full I can hear it calling me !

giphy.gif

Kilkenny

Coach
I’m hoping to watch the GF alcohol free, for once. Not sure whether I can pull it of, but that’s my intention at this point.

Either way just watch the game, it is an entirely different beast watching the game, not necessarily being effected by alcohol.

Hairy Hamburger

Juniors
How I will be tackling my GF Day this Year.

First up I will be not be inviting my BUNNY BOILER Mistress as she is a terrible HOST and will try and keep me on the straight and ARROW all day and KNIGHT.
I am gonna get the Weber out and COOK me some KIKCOW with LEOTSA seasoning and SAUCE.
Grand Final dress for the day, I will be in my best PANTHER Superman suit as I wear that CAPEWELL.
The time is going TOO fast I say, and I think MARTINNies getting empty and I am NADEN another Beer.
A couple more mates arrive, SOREN and his SON with KENNY the cleaner and ED the WARDS man from the Nepean Hospital with his new Islander bride LUILUI. She is a stunner and CLEARY he has great taste.

These Beers and Johnny WALKER's are going thru me quick and I need API again.

Me mate BURTON yells out, YEO you better start FISHERing around for the remote as the game is getting closer.

IVANeed for another beer again so I MAY as well get another while I'm at the bar getting LUILUI another MARTINI.

Following the GF my next door neighbour BENJI always likes to bring some comedy to the occasion and get's out the old Frank SPENCER movies. So, So funny but gotta be careful we don't laugh so much we fart and STAINES our pants.

Whoops I gotta go API again. MAY of had too MANY.

go panthers !!!!!!!!!

Thirsty Panther

Juniors
Slow cooked pork ribs with salad and bread rolls for dinner.
A collection of brews from Rusty Penny Brewing Company, including the "Panther James" " The Beer of Penrith".
Go Panthers.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Slow cooked pork ribs with salad and bread rolls for dinner.
A collection of brews from Rusty Penny Brewing Company, including the "Panther James" " The Beer of Penrith".
Go Panthers.

Mine will be grazing plate of munchies cause it's an all day event.

The usual stuff on it....dips, crackers etc

Dinner will be some satay chicken wingettes (from my local butcher) with some potato and pumkin cakes (home made)

Washing down with some mud sliders (cause my taste in drinks hasn't progressed past being 15 years old) Coffee and some saxbys ginger beer.

soc123_au

Staff member
Mine will be grazing plate of munchies cause it's an all day event.

The usual stuff on it....dips, crackers etc

Dinner will be some satay chicken wingettes (from my local butcher) with some potato and pumkin cakes (home made)

Washing down with some mud sliders (cause my taste in drinks hasn't progressed past being 15 years old) Coffee and some saxbys ginger beer.
I dont mind a sneaky mud slide every now and again. The trouble with them is how easy they go down. 2 gulps and it's time to crack another. I reckon if someone kept handing them to me I could down enough of them to require a trip to hospital to get stomach pumped before I started feeling the effect of the first couple.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I dont mind a sneaky mud slide every now and again. The trouble with them is how easy they go down. 2 gulps and it's time to crack another. I reckon if someone kept handing them to me I could down enough of them to require a trip to hospital to get stomach pumped before I started feeling the effect of the first couple.

and that is a problem. I only have 2....safer that way.

Pomoz

Bench
We bought a mix to do a platter. Got

Chips
Maltesers
Cheese, Cabanossi, Jatz
Dip
Lollies
Tim Tam's

Dinner is Hot dogs and chips for that traditional footy food.
Living the Aussie dream Westy. I hope you wash it down with Tooheys New in a Panther's stubby holder just to complete the whole experience!