What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will be the biggest crowd in RD1

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Apart from the Broncos/Cowboys game

Warriors/Eels(Eden Park)
Roosters/Bunnies(SFS)
Doggies/Tigers(ANZ)

What do you think out of the above 3?

WaznTheGreat

Referee
It would be really bad if the Bunnies/Roosters didn't get 40k,Last years grand finalists vs the team with the most memberships and most hype.

PaulyTom

Juniors
Might be Warriors vs Eels. If the weather is good over there they should go close to getting late 30Ks or maybe a little over 40K.

The Roosters vs Souths game will get around 30K. Dogs vs Tigers game will get 28K.

Warriors will be easy winners.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
I heard that they were hoping for 40k at the Warriors/Eels game,only reason i mentioned it in here as one of the possiblities.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters v Souths, hopefully. Especially if Rusty comes out and says something f**king geniused to the media, which is pretty likely going on past form.

Tbh all Round 1 games should get 25k +, or a sellout in smaller grounds. It's been that lons since some decent footy, there's no excuse!

ouwet

Bench
I heard that they were hoping for 40k at the Warriors/Eels game,only reason i mentioned it in here as one of the possiblities.

Hopefully... Think 25-30K for that game!

Bulldogs V Tigers on a sunday Afternoon would draw high 30's IMO (1st game of the year, massive hype around Bulldogs new look team). Monday night we still should get 30K IMO

Danish

Referee
We'll get 30K to our game without doubt.

If Souffs can win their GF against saints and even better have GI bag a try in that game the bandwagon could even boost that up o 35K.

Then just like last year we'll have souffs fans calling up the talkback stations declaring they wont go to another game this year because of 1 loss

Dragon Dave

Bench
There was a good crowd last year, 25K I think? So I don't see why there wouldn't be a similar figure this year. Only thing keeping people away would be the Sunday night kickoff instead of the usual Saturday night.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
The off season goes way too quick when your team wins. Never experienced it before. But it goes way too quick.

Bring it on though. Can't wait.

skeepe

Immortal
Might be a crazy prediction, but I reckon the Raiders vs Sharks game will draw over 20k.