What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What will you be doing next Sunday?

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I think I'll spend more time with friends. I'll drinks lots on Saturday night and not worry about being hung over on Sunday.

And if I don't need to rush back home, I think I'll go watch the ocean for a little while and take in it's beauty.

What will you be doing next Sunday?

Micistm

Bench
Like a little masochistic bastard I'll have sulked most of the week then watch the game with stupid optimism.
We can't have another awful year, I can't stand it!

hitman82

Bench
I might dress up in my Warriors merch, then castrate and crucify myself in the front yard, to spend my final hours overlooking our rather lovely view of the valley until I bleed out.

Benek

Juniors
I'll be in the Eastern stand as usual, only now I will have no expectations. I'll be happy if we can manage to look slightly competitive.

Actually, I'll be happy if the the centres are dumped so we can give ourselves a chance to look slightly competitive. If Bluey goes with the same lineup again I'll be tempted to no even go.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
I'll be fine watching the game, as long as the right team is picked. If we roll out the same rubbish then f**k that.

Brando

Juniors
I will take two of my anti-depressants washed down with scotch and will suffer through the game, then will write a bestseller. The Warriors are my muse, I need to stay down to keep the creative juices flowing.

Skinner

Coach
Funny that...I used that exact phrase (couch coaches) when PMing someone on this site on Good Friday. Feleti Mateo is obviously accessing my PMs :crazy:

Micistm

Bench
Will anybody be waiting for another Feleti Mateo twitter about 'couch coaches' after the game?

**** 'em- the best way to silence 'couch coaches' is to go out and give it their all. If he gets oversensitive about a critique on the last two weeks...well grow a couple and do better.

ozbash

Referee
I'll be milking the cows, then rushing home to watch our season turn around...

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
**** 'em- the best way to silence 'couch coaches' is to go out and give it their all. If he gets oversensitive about a critique on the last two weeks...well grow a couple and do better.

Oh no doubt I'm with you on that, but being surrounded here at home with Warriors fans he's gotta remember their the ones paying his wages. Mateo, Lousi and company who are all over twitter having their vent gotta remember that their professional athletes criticism comes with the territory.

Latest posts