What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would happen if...

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
giphy.gif

big hit!

Bench
Souths defeat Roosters - move to 3rd on thursday night.

Canberra still to play - can choose their Qualifying Final opponent. Well-known a trip to Melbourne is their preference. What a shock, they drop a winnable match to finish 4th and book a match against Melbourne. Canberra have altered the layout of the finals series. More so if they jag a win next week.

There were potential issues with Wests Tigers vs Cronulla too, but that would've been so f**king obvious it would've been dumb, even for anyone in Rugby League to contemplate acting out.

Play all matches in the final round at the same time.

SBD82

Coach
I can’t wait to hear the story of this game change over time.

I’m looking forward to the version where the tigers were down to 12 men so Farah bravely left his hospital bed and played in a cast. Farah and Gal had a gentleman’s agreement to play out a draw, but in the dying seconds of golden point, with the game tied at 20 all, Gal kicked a field goal and tirned to Farah, and mouthed the words “how do you like that you (racist expletive) merkin.