What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would happen if...

Quicksilver

Bench
I reckon if it is all locked up after 80 mins then expect it to remain that way after 90 mins.

Both teams would be going into the golden point period in an ultra-conservative frame of mind, knowing all they need is a draw to make the top 8.

Be very afraid Broncos fans.

It feels to me like trying to draw extra time is asking to lose. It’s so easy to concede a field goal. It’s either shoot or be shot.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
I'm somewhat looking forward to it to be honest. NSW going the low road to get one over QLD fits like a perfectly crafted shoe lmao

gerg

Juniors
"And another consecutive kick over the sideline by the Tigers, 0-0 with 10 minutes remaining. Let's cross over to our sideline commentators Darren Lockyer and Sam Thaiday"

"Our sideline commentators are drenched, wearing raincoats and gumboots and not a cloud in sight."

kdalymc

Bench
Didn’t souffs win a grand final in similar circumstances? If I’m not mistaken it was also against the tigers where both teams decided not to play. Tigers may be reluctant to trust anyone again given the precedent.
Twas like 1909 or some shit. Balmain didn't show up, all rabbits had to do was kick off