What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's Changed?

Pricey

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
And who ever said Fitzgerald.
1) No he isn't going anywhere and
2) He was the one that bought JACK to the club.

I said Fitzgerald and if you think he is good for the club your head is buried in the sand. Your right though he did bring JACK to the club and back then he was a little more compitent and had to prove himself, now he is POISON

Pricey said:
I said Fitzgerald and if you think he is good for the club your head is buried in the sand. Your right though he did bring JACK to the club and back then he was a little more compitent and had to prove himself, now he is POISON

He is Good for the Club, a Constant and Continual Expansion in the Club that has seen Revenue expand time and time again.

If you are talking about "The Club" as the NRL side and believe Fitzy has any actual control over the NRL sides operations. Then I am sorry to tell you but you know JACK.

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
He is Good for the Club, a Constant and Continual Expansion in the Club that has seen Revenue expand time and time again.

If you are talking about "The Club" as the NRL side and believe Fitzy has any actual control over the NRL sides operations. Then I am sorry to tell you but you JACK.

isn't there supposed to be a "know" there?? ;-)

Eelementary

Post Whore
James_Hardie said:
Hagan does not strike me as someone who comes up with "fresh or new ideas" or changes processes.

Well, as good as JT is going (and exactly how good he's going is open for debate), he hasn't implemented any radically different selections or ideas to what Brian has in the past.

Sure, Hayne's playing, but it's the biggest change he's made, really.

Hagan will bring his style of coaching to the team, which is different.

DON'T underestimate the power of a passionate yet average coach - look at Stuart. I think he's an average coach, but gets his players fired up - and they nearly overcame a 22-nil deficit against us to win.

Utey

Coach
Iam thinking Passion will be brought back with Hages. He looks it. Plus the wealth of coaching the worlds best player.

strider

Post Whore
tbh, i think hagan is as docile as smithy - on the outside anyway - can't say I really know for sure

Latest posts