What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's doing on Grand Final day?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
You may not like us, but at least we're entertaining. The Knights that is, not sure about the Dogs ;-)
the only the knights are entertaining is the idea of playing in the grand final next year

Seaeaglesgirl

Juniors
Well I'll let you know when they're going and you might want to join Wombat and the crew for a drink at the local. :alcho:

That would be Sweet hehe, they got a few to choose from to drink at the Tavern is a awesome spot, so is the Bowling Club, the RSL club isn't too bad, and Smugglers Arm is pretty good, o the Canonbar Hotel seems to be dead lately o and the Overlander Hotel thats a pretty good pub too :p

The Preacher

First Grade
As long as it's not "barred from one, barred from the lot" they should last a couple of nights. :alcho:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Even if we make the op 8 and get knocked out first weekend of the finals, I'll be happy with that. Sure is an improvement of 2008.
if the bulldogs lost every game by only 20 points and kept the opposition to less than 50 every week, it'd be an improvement.

did you watch the sharks last game, with noddy in complete control.

that's what you get next year

better get used to that spoon.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've accepted the fact that we are about as fun to watch as a dog taking a turd.
What about when it's a real tiny dog trying to dump something the size of a house brick, and the poor little bastard is shaking and squeezing so hard. BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Latest posts