What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's doing on Grand Final day?

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I've accepted the fact that we are about as fun to watch as a dog taking a turd. It is you that is needing a loling at...
You're taking this thread off topic ffs :fist:

Back on topic, the topic of Grand Final Day, since your club has been in the NRL/ARL/Super League days, how many competitions has everyone won?

Sorry MC, that counts you out :)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
one from one.

how many times has your team lost a finals game since 1908

mine has never lost a game (4 wins)

*wins*

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That will come next year Unit, on the way to the Knights claiming their third premiership. And besides, joint ventures don't count :fist:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be working, curled up in a ball crying and sobbing and wondering why God hates the Eels.
go and read the old testament, there's a story about a snake, which I'm sure you'll agree is very similar in appearance and structure to an eel, evil temptation and a naked chick.

it all stems from there

Monk

Referee
go and read the old testament, there's a story about a snake, which I'm sure you'll agree is very similar in appearance and structure to an eel, evil temptation and a naked chick.

it all stems from there

there are a few stories about a snake in the old testament.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I cant believe no one can kick field goals anymore

Jim Beam cup now TYC teams cant kick either

wtf is going on