What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats dragons 07 line up ?

Father Ted

First Grade
parramatta_eels_123 said:
whats dragons 07 line up ?

The club did say to me that Wes was likely to become a centre when Gas goes to 5/8th so with that in mind maybe the following is somewhere in the ballpark ?

1 Ben Hornby
2 Luke McDougal
3 Wes Naiqama
4 Matt Cooper
5 Brett Morris
6 Mark Gasneir
7 Matt Head
13 Ben Creagh
12 Aston Simms
11 Danny Wicks
10 Jason Ryles
9 Dean Young
8 Justin Poore

14 Simon Woolford

Can't really concentrate on who the rest might be with the Manly game dominating my thoughts , Bickerstaff if he is staying ? Maybe bring up some kids like Lee Te Maari and Josh Morris ?

Wobbygong

First Grade
paramatta eels 123,

I don't know, but it will be better than your 2007 squad that's for sure.

Who have you bought Finch (lol) and some Knights reserve grader????

Wicks

Juniors
Te Maari went to the Bulldogs Those 14 players will be there Others might be Beau Scott Chris Houston Lagi Setu

les amber

Juniors
Josh Morris, is behind

Reece Simmonds
Beau Ryan
Daryl Millard
Tom Hewitt

at the moment, wonder if anymore will coem in ahead of him next year

gregstar

Referee
i'd have

1 psycho junior
2 banana
3 spaz
4 oops
5 slimey

6 snowflake
7 felatio

8 smelly
9 trout
10 quentin
11 sims city
12 creaghon
13 skinny albert

14 half wicks
15 angry
16 whichever shark remains out of melty-man or pickhisnose
17 no doubt some big grunter from the gong production line.

Father Ted

First Grade
Wicks said:
Te Maari went to the Bulldogs Those 14 players will be there Others might be Beau Scott Chris Houston Lagi Setu

Fair dinkum is there anyone who has not left ?

STEVE R

Juniors
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that in 2007:

- Reece Simmonds is a Rabbit.

- Daryl Millard is a Dog.

Nugby

Juniors
Whatever the line-up next year, I'm glad that every man and his dog has slotted into dummy-half at some point this season.

Wicks

Juniors
les amber said:
Josh Morris, is behind
Beau Ryan
at the moment

Josh Morris is in front of Ryan who has started off the bench in games this year Ryan will be lucky to play for us next year Tooheys League

Father Ted said:
Fair dinkum is there anyone who has not left ?

Many of 2006s second tier players have left to get bigger contracts elsewhere We resigned first grade players bought others and resigned our good young players Many contracts still being decided

Leaving

Damon AlleyTovio Beau Mundine

Luke Bailey Colin Best Matt Bickerstaff Clint Greenshields Tom Haberecht Michael Henderson Daryl Millard Ryan Millard George Ndaira Reece Simmonds Lee TeMaari Shaun Timmins William Tupou Aaron Wheatley

Staying

Reece Blayney Bryson Goodwin Tom Hewitt Chris Houston Sam Isemonger Keith Lulia Brett Morris Josh Morris Wes Naiqama Corey Payne Lagi Setu Jhi Tanner Danny Wicks Richard Williams

Tony Caine Matt Cooper Mathew Head Ben Hornby Luke MacDougall Jason Nightingale Jason Ryles Ashton Sims Jason White Simon Woolford

Ben Creagh Justin Poore Beau Scott Dean Young

Mark Gasnier

The Preacher

First Grade
Does anyone know when the supposed demise of Premier League is to take place, or is it still only a rumour ??? :?

Wicks

Juniors
The Preacher said:
Does anyone know when the supposed demise of Premier League is to take place, or is it still only a rumour ??? :?

The demise started years ago Youth competition is rumoured to be starting in 2008 Queensland teams and the Queensland Cup competition are the barrier

Latest posts