What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's going on at Melbourne?

Grapple

Bench
The people that follow this guy, run with it and call it "journalism" are the real morons.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I'm hearing there's been some big issues with the nespresso machine at Storm HQ.

Poor variety of coffee flavours and unwashed cups in the sink.

Stay tuned.

If that qualifies as massive news, then wtf was the salary cap scandal classified as?

Super humungo massive gigantic enormous unbelievable season disrupting mammoth explosive amazing unbelievable news?

Morfs

Juniors
Will McCloy
HUGE news coming out of @MelbourneStorm ... Will be massive interruption to their season. #cleanout #nrl

Badman
@will_mccloy @MelbourneStorm if iy'a front office staff, how will it disrupt season? How is this news given new owners? #storminateacup

Will McCloy ‏
@Huw_Badman family atmosphere down there, players will be upset. Upheaval never good mid season.

hahahaha what a moron. MASSIVE NEWS!

Wow...my tweets are being quoted on LU. I feel...nothing much, really. The middle one was me trying to find out what the hell this "news" is. Looks like bugger all. Danny Weidler would be proud. :crazy:

firechild

First Grade
Bet it's about as big as the news was when Manly lost the chick that updates the club's facebook page to the dogs.

Morfs

Juniors
Can't quote response, as on work PC & secured environment prevents me from viewing phone, but the latest tweet from this merkin suggests that the sacking of front office staff will have a massive impact because the club is so family oriented. Because, you know, the players aren't professionals, and have never experienced this sort of thing before. :shock:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will McCloy
HUGE news coming out of @MelbourneStorm ... Will be massive interruption to their season. #cleanout #nrl

Badman
@will_mccloy @MelbourneStorm if iy'a front office staff, how will it disrupt season? How is this news given new owners? #storminateacup

Will McCloy ‏
@Huw_Badman family atmosphere down there, players will be upset. Upheaval never good mid season.

hahahaha what a moron. MASSIVE NEWS!

Parent%2527s+Television+Council.jpg

Loudstrat

Coach
If this nuffy wasnt dug up, we wouldnt have this farce of a thread. Who is this knob anyway? Is he even a journo? Anyone can get a twatter account, pretend to be a journo and post some crap.

Has Twatter actually done anything useful in its history?

Loudstrat

Coach
How the f*ck does CPR prevent choking????

The genetic cross between a Victorian and a Merino was never ever going to create a genius, was it. :lol::lol:

Brutus

Referee
I hope that the new owners are firing that oxygen thief Kevin Walters. After his appalling coaching performance at Catalan Dragons (pre-Trent Robinson) it was amazing that he got hired by Bellamy.

Walters doesn't have the personality to be Head Coach, so he is wasting valuable space sitting next to Bellamy.

I always thought Kevin should have concentrated on the media. He was good on the old Brisbane Footy Show and did some good things on radio.

He should be on the Brisbane version of the Grill Team and Dead Set Legends. Too much of a rugby union influence on those shows.

Latest posts