What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats going on?

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Now guys look, im not here to troll you at all but im gonna be blunt about this

Your players, especially Hindmarsh, look like they dont wanna be there. Sandow is the biggest waste of 50k ever. Tonight in particular he has been absolutley woeful. His kicks are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, offers nothing when he runs and defensivley is not much chop. Ken Sio i think his name is, is certainly not a first grade player. The other winger, Cheyse Blair, cant catch. I know im a sharks supporter so call me what you want, but in all honesty, your players need to wake up to themselves and play with the pride that the jersey possesses.

Kearney's job is in serious dog shite if these players dont pull their finger out. He may be sacked after tonight, who knows, but i do know your players have the ability to do great things. We may see it, we may not, but for now the Windsor U/10 divison 4 could give you a run for your money.

No trolling intended, just the cold hard facts.

barney gumble

Juniors
Firstly, yes our team is shit at the moment. But I don't think we need a bloody gummy sharks fan on here pointing it out to us. Whilst we're going through a rough trot, your club is a constant laughing stock, piss off.

TheParraboy

Staff member

Your players, especially Hindmarsh, look like they dont wanna be there. Sandow is the biggest waste of 50k ever. Tonight in particular he has been absolutley woeful. His kicks are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike, offers nothing when he runs and defensivley is not much chop. Ken Sio i think his name is, is certainly not a first grade player. The other winger, Cheyse Blair, cant catch. I know im a sharks supporter so call me what you want, but in all honesty, your players need to wake up to themselves and play with the pride that the jersey possesses.

Kearney's job is in serious dog shite if these players dont pull their finger out. He may be sacked after tonight, who knows, but i do know your players have the ability to do great things. We may see it, we may not, but for now the Windsor U/10 divison 4 could give you a run for your money.

:lol:

we are more likely to give the bloke a 3 years extension :crazy:

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
There won't be much listening left for 3P and SK.
Fans are wanting their heads NOW...

51DNTK5F30L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

oldmancraigy

Coach
I'm just glad a sharks fan came in here to tell us we were crap.

I wasn't too sure - I THOUGHT we were crap, but when the experts on being crap come along and confirm it, then I know for sure.

Vaisey

Juniors

I'd say we got a good deal.

Parra Pride

Referee
I blame Moffo, if he didn't tip us we would have won, and then to compound that Bunniesman came out and said that we would win, we were destined to lose.

#WeWillBeatManly

Tin Man 4.24

Juniors
We suck massive arse ATM.
Yeah, massive-arse ATM's are terrible. Sure they can hold plenty of cash, but why do they always put them right in the middle of busy shopping centre food courts?

Old folk have trouble getting around them and the queues are a nuisance for people with prams. Poor planning on the part of centre management, I'd say!

Phew, good to finally get that off my chest.

The Colonel

Immortal
Lot of finger pointing at the moment and names like Anderson being thrown around again...... honestly I don't think replacing the coach is the right decision because we need to move forward and really given Anderson's recruitment policies weren't much better than Hagan's I'd question the reason why any one would want him back anyway?

Horrible situation we are in at the moment but over the past few years we have changed coaches and the board yet we still see some of the same faces in the starting lineup.... I found a comment by Matthew Johns, who I don't really listen o all that much but this one was interesting - "the senior players at Parramatta are like Teflon.... nothing sticks" and unfortunatey as time goes on I am beginning to think he may well be right.

Latest posts