What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Matua

Bench
Can't be bothered reading back through the thread but has When They See Us been mentioned yet? Brilliant show about the Central Park 5.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I came into to say really enjoyed The Crown season and 1 and 2. Was looking forward to season 3.

Went to watch season 3 and the Queen all of sudden looks like Margaret and no longer looks anything like Elizabeth.

Turned off after 5 minutes, will not be watching anymore.

Way to ruin a show.

Vic Mackey

Referee
3 Episodes into Unbelievable

Is it just me or does every Netflix original have every female character as a strong, independent woman fighting against the odds that the world throws at them, whilst every man is either a bumbling idiot or a sexual predator?

Matua

Bench
Yep, no major female characters will most likely stuff joker for best picture.
Or alternatively some people just don't think it's the best picture of the year.

Do you guys have to do your mens right shtick in every thread?

axl rose

Bench
3 Episodes into Unbelievable

Is it just me or does every Netflix original have every female character as a strong, independent woman fighting against the odds that the world throws at them, whilst every man is either a bumbling idiot or a sexual predator?
Its been woke for a while, just more glaringly obvious now. Their official twatter account even called for people to stop calling some films "chick flicks"

Greatest Events of WW2 in Color. Quality doco, the Pearl Harbour episode even presented a rare balanced view of the war from the Japanese side.

Last edited:

axl rose

Bench
No Espace (2015) a family get caught (in some country they don't name) as there's an uprising and a slaughter of foreigners. If you can stand Owen Wilson and have moderate expectations this will entertain you.

Generalzod

Immortal
I just saw a masterpiece The Irishman goes for a while but really great viewing as usual Pacino, De-Niro, Pesci great performances, another great film by Scorsese..I don’t think that bloke has made a bad film...

axl rose

Bench
I did watch Z nation.

Not terrible.
I loved the first couple of seasons, lost some of its sense of fun after that. Still to see season 5. It was a nice change of pace from The Walking Dead back in the day (when it was actually good)

Last edited:

Latest posts