What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Vic Mackey

Referee
"True Story" with Kevin Hart and Wesley Snipes. I HATE Kevin Hart movies but his tv show is absolutely fantastic. A great watch and highly recommended. 5 out of 5 for me.

yep I liked it, found the twists a bit predictable but was good seeing Hart play a role like this. It felt to me like a dark version of Entourage

Wizardman

First Grade
"The Serpent" ...f**k me, that was a great series. Binged watched it yesterday and today. Must see tv....based on accurate true events as well.

PJ

First Grade
After Life s3.

Loved the first two and felt they left the series at a great place for it to finish.

After watching this season I feel I was right.

It was funny, and it was good to spend time with some loveable characters but for mine he diminished Ricky's character in my mind with the way he was to the Emma. Some of the other story lines were a bit laboured, the 2 podcast guys were just tools that served no purpose.

Much preferred the end at season 2, it didn't add to the story for me.

mackdadday

Juniors
Finally finished La Casa De Papel or Money Heist, whichever tickles your nodes. Thought it was pretty solid all the way through with a pretty satisfying finish and never dragged on.Definite highlight for me was Tokyo's boobs in season 1 and the only silly thing being their constant dancing and meetings when it seemed like absolutely no one was standing guard or watching the hostages. Star of the show was by far Berlin but was stacked with great characters although Tokyo was as annoying af at times.

Just one major obvious plot floor
WTF happened to all the guys smelting the gold down in the basement when the place was raided in the second last episode?? Did they melt themselves down into little ingots as well??

soc123_au

Staff member
All of us are dead. If you like Korean zombie stuff it's not bad. It's full of plot holes which isn't surprising, but enjoyable enough none the less. I only lasted through the first episode because the ball and chain likes this kind of thing, but by ep 2 or 3 I was getting into it.

Matua

Bench
Finally finished La Casa De Papel or Money Heist, whichever tickles your nodes. Thought it was pretty solid all the way through with a pretty satisfying finish and never dragged on.Definite highlight for me was Tokyo's boobs in season 1 and the only silly thing being their constant dancing and meetings when it seemed like absolutely no one was standing guard or watching the hostages. Star of the show was by far Berlin but was stacked with great characters although Tokyo was as annoying af at times.

Just one major obvious plot floor
WTF happened to all the guys smelting the gold down in the basement when the place was raided in the second last episode?? Did they melt themselves down into little ingots as well??
I watched it a while back now, but, I thought ...

. they got out when everyone else did and were released at the same time the main cast realised it was a trick?

I actually found Berlin the most tiresome character on the show.

mackdadday

Juniors
I'm into season 3 of Superstore and it is just getting better and better. Another show where it is the sub characters that absolutely make the show.

soc123_au

Staff member
I'm into season 3 of Superstore and it is just getting better and better. Another show where it is the sub characters that absolutely make the show.
I watched it a while ago and really enjoyed it. I thought it would be rubbish, but was pleasantly surprised.

mackdadday

Juniors
It's a show where you watch a couple of episodes and go ok this is an ok filler show but then you get a season in and it is just awesome.

It also makes me think i should go further into Schitt's Creek which i got about 10 episodes into and was ok but i heard is awesome.

Generalzod

Immortal
Crack cocaine corruption & conspiracy

vote for Gore or the son of a drug lord

Last edited:
Reactions: PJ

Latest posts