What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

roofromoz

First Grade
Space Force season 2 just dropped - I am persisting with it.

The writers I reckon will never reveal why his wife is in jail.

roofromoz

First Grade
It's a show where you watch a couple of episodes and go ok this is an ok filler show but then you get a season in and it is just awesome.

It also makes me think i should go further into Schitt's Creek which i got about 10 episodes into and was ok but i heard is awesome.

Definitely keep going with it. Well worth it.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I’m 3 episodes in and it’s sufficiently eerie. It’s reminding me in ways of Midnight Mass which I loved early but found it went stupid, hoping this stays on track.

Good watch overall, the scary parts are all at the start of the series but I enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be similar to The Grudge however it skewed off into another direction. The ending was a bit weird and didn’t make a lot of sense though I guess In series like this it doesn’t really matter.

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake

I liked the 2004 remake, this was trash though. I have no idea what they were going for. Was it trying to be ironic about what idealistic pussys today’s youth are? There was one funny part where Leatherface gets a bunch of them on the bus. Overall hugely predictable and just a dud horror movie.

mackdadday

Juniors
Finished Space Force season 2. Very average compared to the first. what a waste of John Malkovich's talents.

Finished Murderville which i found quite entertaining and different. Stars Will Arnett as Detective Bob Seattle who gets a celebrity trainee every episode who goes through the episode without the script and has to choose the killer at the end of the episode. Well worth a watch. First episode has Conan O'Brien who is always hilarious.

Have started Inside Job and Snowpiercer and neither has really grabbed me yet after two episodes.

Watched the Adam Project which was extremely silly but funny at the same time.

Timbo

Staff member
Finished Space Force season 2. Very average compared to the first. what a waste of John Malkovich's talents.

Finished Murderville which i found quite entertaining and different. Stars Will Arnett as Detective Bob Seattle who gets a celebrity trainee every episode who goes through the episode without the script and has to choose the killer at the end of the episode. Well worth a watch. First episode has Conan O'Brien who is always hilarious.

Have started Inside Job and Snowpiercer and neither has really grabbed me yet after two episodes.

Watched the Adam Project which was extremely silly but funny at the same time.

I don't normally tap out on shows, but Space Force and Snowpiercer? Watching them was like homework.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Series 4 of The Sinner

Quality, not as good as 3 (which was the best) but better then 2. I’d put it equal with 1 if not slightly better

Last edited:

Wizardman

First Grade
Jimmy Saville The British Horror Story
I just saw that before the footy yesterday. I knew very little about Jimmy Savile before yesterday. Absolute scumbag. Looking back at some of the old clips they showed, you could tell a lot of people knew something was off with him before he was exposed. That chilling photo a kid drew of Savile.....that whole clip was very chilling.

Generalzod

Immortal
I just saw that before the footy yesterday. I knew very little about Jimmy Savile before yesterday. Absolute scumbag. Looking back at some of the old clips they showed, you could tell a lot of people knew something was off with him before he was exposed. That chilling photo a kid drew of Savile.....that whole clip was very chilling.
What about Savile interviewing Glitter, that was sickening…

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake

I liked the 2004 remake, this was trash though. I have no idea what they were going for. Was it trying to be ironic about what idealistic pussys today’s youth are? There was one funny part where Leatherface gets a bunch of them on the bus. Overall hugely predictable and just a dud horror movie.

So bad, I kinda liked it. Would never re-watch, but one of those movies you can grab a snack, and literally zone out. No focus needed, straight forward

Wizardman

First Grade
So bad, I kinda liked it. Would never re-watch, but one of those movies you can grab a snack, and literally zone out. No focus needed, straight forward
Im with you here. It is not the greatest film on Earth by any means, but people don't look at TCM movies for that. I quite liked it.

PJ

First Grade
Just finished After Life. Extremely happy with that ending. Very satisfying. Kath is an underrated hotty.
Disagree, I thought the third season was not needed and spoilt what I thought was a great ending to season 2.

Mark B

Juniors
Disgrace. Now they are marching out a series on Playboy and Hefner. Too f**king late he has been brown bread for a while. Just like Saville, you could see he was just a rich creep when alive. However just like Saville was famous and held political clout along with a big bank account. Remember his Girls of the Playboy Mansion. Awful shit and just creepy.

Latest posts