What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's good on Netflix?

Dogs Of War

Coach
The Pentaverate.

Mick Myers’s playing in an offbeat comedy. Watchable. Though I didn’t think it hit any great heights. But at 30mims each for 6 eps. There’s worse ways to spend 3hrs.

Apey

Staff member
I got Stan just so I can watch Better Call Saul. Has a decent selection outside that too though.

Matua

Bench
Mrs got Stan about 3 months ago, weve barely used Netflix since then. Anyone else found this?
I have pretty much all the streamers (through swaps with mates) and don't think Stan is any better than Netflix. They all tend to have a mix of good and bad.

Because I found it so hard to figure out what to watch I list the streamers alphabetically and watch one show from each at a time (dramas, sitcoms/docos/movies etc I just mix and match to suit).

azzah72

Bench
I got did of them all and just kept binge.
Technical issues aside, I think the shows are just way better.

Prime is underrated also.

Matua

Bench
I got did of them all and just kept binge.
Technical issues aside, I think the shows are just way better.

Prime is underrated also.
Binge is by far the worst app, great shows but barely functioning app.

I only pay for Stan and Amazon (and I have that for the membership so Prime is a bonus) so it's not really costly for me.

Game_Breaker

Coach
They continue to borrow from 80s classics. That scene was pretty similar to Tina's death at the hands/fingers of Freddy.

Second episode they bring up some serial killer from a few years ago who killed his victims the same way and that he’s locked up in an asylum

The fact they’re dying in their dreams/minds is very Freddy like
It’s a lot more gory this season

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Second episode they bring up some serial killer from a few years ago who killed his victims the same way and that he’s locked up in an asylum

The fact they’re dying in their dreams/minds is very Freddy like
It’s a lot more gory this season
I’ve seen the first two episodes. I’m pretty sure Robert Englund is in this as well.

Generalzod

Immortal
Love Stranger things i like the fact that how the directors used music from The Watchman (The creation of Dr Manhattan) to reveal the truth on the last episode..perfectly done bring on July 1st

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
Norm Macdonald: Nothing Special

There's a lot of overrated crap standup comedy (ahem Ricky Gervais) on Netflix but this is something wonderful. And it's very very funny.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Love Stranger things i like the fact that how the directors used music from The Watchman (The creation of Dr Manhattan) to reveal the truth on the last episode..perfectly done bring on July 1st

That was a big twist. I didn’t see that coming until the scene started playing out

I enjoyed this (half) season more than the previous season. Episodes were longer and a bit more suspense to them like season 1
I just think there were too many sub-plots happening

Latest posts