What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats involved with starting a new Rugby League club??

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
Now Im sure those who read this are thinking, "If you have to ask, you probably shouldnt start one"

Now Im not saying I wouldnt start one, but it would take a lot of time and commitment, which I dont currently have. But nevertheless, I would like to know if people could lend me their knowledge on the basics of starting a club.

I have played before, so I know some basics, a club needs a field, club house or base of operations, coaches, insurance, clerical type people to organise registration of players, first aid people, equipment, kits, $$$, and most importantly players..

What else is involved though, any help would be much appreciated.
Mate, chat to the Bears, they'll happily give you their colours, logo and history. All it will cost you is your soul and four games a year at North Sydney Oval

Latest posts