What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats the answer

knights girl

Juniors
Ok another sh*t performance another loss....whats the answer?? Do we have to out up with this performance week in and week out? They are certainly not the knights team of old....even back in 1988 we had a dig...played with heart....and sad to say we don't have any of that anymore...no one seems to value the red and blue jersey...there is certainly no passion....noone seems to be enjoying playing. They go out every week play great for 20mins and then put their hands up...if they aren't interested then forfeit and stop wasting the supporters time who go out in sh*te weather get soaked up to our eyeballs to watch a team who don't get a rats...and at the end of the day if we get beat then we get beat but for f**k sake have a go!!!

Alex28

Coach
The answer is Gidley, Mullen and Dureau. Three quarters of the spine missing. We were always going to battle. Let's not make too much of tonight.

Adsy

Juniors
Thought so. Though it could have been a jab at his non existence in defence at times.

Misanthrope

Staff member
The answer is Gidley, Mullen and Dureau. Three quarters of the spine missing. We were always going to battle. Let's not make too much of tonight.

If 2010 Mullen is the answer, I'd hope the question was 'Name an overrated player who has been playing like a reserve grader'.

perverse

Referee
look at the stats of our forwards tonight and i think the answer becomes abundantly clear. in a match that should have been played up the guts... well... wow... speechless.

Apey

Staff member
42?

Meh seriously, whatever it is I hope they find it soon.. :crazy:

aqua_duck

Coach
Our forwards are soft. Tolar is the 2m man, Cross gets knocked out everyweek, and Fa'aoso rarely runs with the some vigour he had last year.
The backrow is ok, nowhere near the best as some would claim. Paterson is good but can be used more effectively, Simmo is past it and doesn't have the impact he use to have, Ciraldo is a handy back up (but not much more). I was so disappointed to see Mika get dropped despite showing some aggression and doing nothing wrong. A guy like Mika could add another dimension to the team because he offers some different, Ciraldo is a homeless man's Pato.
In the backs, we have Dureau, who's simply the worst defender we've seen in a long time, Rogers who is very inconsistent, and Wes who's a no hoper that seems to still find a way to get picked everyweek when fit.

Ok another sh*t performance another loss....whats the answer?? Do we have to out up with this performance week in and week out? They are certainly not the knights team of old....even back in 1988 we had a dig...played with heart....and sad to say we don't have any of that anymore...no one seems to value the red and blue jersey...there is certainly no passion....noone seems to be enjoying playing. They go out every week play great for 20mins and then put their hands up...if they aren't interested then forfeit and stop wasting the supporters time who go out in sh*te weather get soaked up to our eyeballs to watch a team who don't get a rats...and at the end of the day if we get beat then we get beat but for f**k sake have a go!!!
Piss poor recruitment. Harley said last night on 2GB that he had heard from a reliable source that Gasnier will be a Rooster in 2011. Brian Smith has f###ed this club. He did not recruit one marquee player but is allegedly happy to do it at the Roosters. If this comes true i will be pissed off beyond words.

Wrong Newie, he had as a top 4 side, we have the same if not improved roster this year and are doing nothing.

Theres one obvious factor thats different from last year.

Do you remember how we were going before Smith made his announcement he was leaving and players started sandbagging or doesnt that fit into your agenda?

Yosh

Coach
I think we need some Tommy Ridonikis (sp). Watching that guy on the Matty Johns show, he is nothing but pride and passion. Sure he wasn't Knights fan but when he talks bout the Blues he comes to tears... We really lack this at the knights and I guess overall in the perfessional game!

Engine

Juniors
Your guys had a dig last night, unlike my tigers against Souths. That was the very definition of not having a dig.

I think your guys seem to have a fitness / conditioning kind of problem. Some of them are simply not ready for first grade mentally.

As another poster stated, I would not read too much into last night. Your halves also failed to shine in the crunch moments again.

Weels

Juniors
What frightens me about this team is the fact that administration seem to be content to resign them. Or that is the impression that is given out. [-(

"I HAD A DREAM" :sleeper:

We have a back line that is beyond useless except for Uatae {sp} the only player that has improved or is at least worthy of holding a wing spot. The other Wing spot goes to Jimmy McManus.
Gidley, of course, keeps his spot at fullback, he's useless in the halves.

I would persevere with Zeb T at lock, and De Gois as Hooker.
Patto is the only second rower I would keep, but before I made that final I'd like to see Cooper Vuna tried in the back row. He just might find a spot that he could excel in. \\\\:D/

The rest need replacing. The bloke who was supposed to be the be all end all of front rowers is a flop. Very very rarely does he break the defensive line or offload, and he falls off a lot of tackles. His partner DT can at least offload but he doesn't make much ground either. Out of all the props I'd only resign DT & Evarn T, but only if better starting props are available, then I'd resign these two as backup.

The rest make a lot of money available for player shopping. :pray:

"I SUPPOSE IT"S TIME TO WAKE UP NOW"

Latest posts