What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the bet Ricketson plays...

bucko

Juniors
What do ya reckon? Can the roosters weasel there way outta this? Surely a blindside cheap shot isn't as bad as dropping a player on their head...

bucko

Juniors
What kinda evidence could he give? 'Yeah, umm Fitler had a lash at me, and I thought I'd puch him back, when all of a sudden I felt this hand from Ricketson pat me on the shoulder telling me to not worry about it and just enjoy the game. Unfortunately Ricko's hand hit me a bit higher then the shoulder, and with a bit of malice for some strange reason...'

fatshark

Bench
Well if he does play, I invite every league supporter to boo him at every chance he gets the ball. i certainly will......

fatshark

Bench
Well if he does play, I invite every league supporter to boo him at every chance he gets the ball. i certainly will......

Pantherjim.

Referee
Come on! I mean, It is a Roosters player we are talking about here! Every Roosters player has at least one "Come out of the judiciary sentence free" card.

Pantherjim.

Campbell,P-4040201L.jpg

rossy

Juniors
The bet is everybody who claims he will get off has to change to a Roosters avatar when he gets suspended.

And everybody who claims that Fien will defend Ricketson should change immediately because it is not, will not or has not, ever been true.

Just more forum b&llsh^t from the bitter and twisted brigade.

miccle

Bench
The judiciary will find that it was all Fien's fault for sure. I'm still in disbelief at the verdict of the Finch tackle.

thickos

First Grade
rossy said:
The bet is everybody who claims he will get off has to change to a Roosters avatar when he gets suspended.

And everybody who claims that Fien will defend Ricketson should change immediately because it is not, will not or has not, ever been true.

Just more forum b&llsh^t from the bitter and twisted brigade.

You're the f**king king of the bitter and twisted brigade! Get off your friggin high horse and respect someone else's opinion for once! :roll:

rossy

Juniors
More from the Raider Brigade. For the record I do not make unfounded allegations. I just attack the stupidity of those who do. Fien is not giving evidence. Ricketson will be suspended. Face facts. This whole thread is based on nothing except hysteria. AGAIN.

thickos

First Grade
rossy said:
More from the Raider Brigade. For the record I do not make unfounded allegations. I just attack the stupidity of those who do. Fien is not giving evidence. Ricketson will be suspended. Face facts. This whole thread is based on nothing except hysteria. AGAIN.

Its an internet forum. Boo hoo. People are allowed to get worked up, this game stirs up the emotions, people get passionate about their footy!

Heaven forbid you make a post where you get a teeny bit worked up about something, like players being suspended, judiciary inconsistency, etc etc.... don't drop from your obviously perfect standards! :roll:

thickos

First Grade
You clearly are, pouncing on my posts with a couple-of-minutes turnover time.

I just think you talk shit, thats all. Every thread where you bob up you have a go at someone for *heaven forbid* criticising the Roosters.

But thats my opinion. Lets see if you can comprehend acknowledging it.