What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the go with Soward

kbw

Bench
i used to like watching the bears too you gronk.

you get smashed in the face at full speed and we'll see how you feel.

jamie is all heart and you are just a f**king nuffy

Idiot.
He certainly got hit, but he didn't get hurt and if it had been the first or second time it would not be worth a mention, but he has turned into a serial diver and its pathetic.
He can play and doesn't need that rubbish in his game, hell he is actually tackling now days too.

Last night reminded me of an incident a few years ago, I think it was Terry Hill went down, and a close up showed him winking at his team mates.

BTW he is not a grub just a milkman

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
He certainly got hit, but he didn't get hurt and if it had been the first or second time it would not be worth a mention, but he has turned into a serial diver and its pathetic.
Can you point out all of his "serial diving" incidents?

BTW, I can't remember the last time a little half was falling into a tackle, copped a stiff forearm to the jaw and just got up to play the ball without feeling anything!

The way some of the people are talking on here, it's like Tonga's arm hit him on the leg!

rivaldo.jpg

Godz Illa

Coach
[FKN-SIK];5712381 said:
He also enjoys a bit of hands in the air fun when rubbing his arse on Eastwood's junk
Bit hard to miss Eastwood's junk. Dude is so fat he has his own gravitational pull

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Bring the hate. If people are hating him, or our team, it means we're traveling well. I love our team being hated, I've missed those years for way too long.

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
Its funny how St George fans carry on how they wouldnt buy grubs to have in their side , what bout weyman the dog king hitting players from behind what bout sailor the drug cheat and what bout costigan ,bunch of hypocrites you are

_Johnsy

Referee
Its funny how St George fans carry on how they wouldnt buy grubs to have in their side , what bout weyman the dog king hitting players from behind what bout sailor the drug cheat and what bout costigan ,bunch of hypocrites you are

All happened before they were wearing the red V. All players you have listed have done nothing but good things since being signed by the club.

Collateral

Coach
and the dives (against the bulldogs, and tonight) prove this

Funny hearing that from someone with a picture of Gallen in his sig.

Its the way the game is played these days...Jarro Hayne is usually good for it once a week too.

muznik

Juniors
Ennis, Hayne and Soward are the three biggest divers and milkers of penalties in the game.

I agree. As an Eels fan it pains me to see Hayne have that in his game.

Soward is in the same boat. He looked to be out cold right up till the "penalty" was awarded.

If it keeps going will we end up like soccer ?

Doggiesfan09

Juniors
All happened before they were wearing the red V. All players you have listed have done nothing but good things since being signed by the club.

I admit they have done nothng wrong with Saints but they were grubs when they were bought, and Cronulla got rid of Greg Bird before he was even found guilty . How long many chances did St George give Wes Naiqama , he had quite a few.

Cletus

First Grade
Idiot.
He can play and doesn't need that rubbish in his game, hell he is actually tackling now days too.

Last night reminded me of an incident a few years ago, I think it was Terry Hill went down, and a close up showed him winking at his team mates.

BTW he is not a grub just a milkman

Terry Hill against the Warriors? He was out cold and talking in his sleep, definately didn't take a dive that time.

I thought Soward got knocked out, he did recover quickly though. If he was faking it he's a good actor.

woowoo

Juniors
I'm thinking that the only grubs are the people that continually come onto these forums and criticise players. People on here that post regularly must be compensating for their lack of own ability and find the best way to defend this is by attacking players.
Most of you must not have a life.

Choppies

Coach
I'm thinking that the only grubs are the people that continually come onto these forums and criticise players. People on here that post regularly must be compensating for their lack of own ability and find the best way to defend this is by attacking players.
Most of you must not have a life.

Thanks for that Jamie.