What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats the situation with this weekends tickets?

Courtesy of the great man:

et grandstand upper Available et lower/southern gs Available peter burns stand Available east & west conc Available general admission Available away southern gs Alloc. Exhausted away peter burns gs Available away eastern conc Available

Yadamish

Juniors
Hi Guys,

Through buying tickets today I have managed to obtain 6 extra tickets (1 x family of 2 adults and 2 kids plus 2 adults) more than I need. :crazy: They are all located in Bay 40 row G (Southern Stand). I now need to sell them - at face value (and will even deliver them to the shire if I receive payment first) to anyone who needs them, first in best dressed. I am happy to sell the 2 adults seperately. Adults are $40 each and Family is $100.

Let me know if you want them.

Cheers Adam

Ausguy

Coach
Hi Guys,

Through buying tickets today I have managed to obtain 6 extra tickets (1 x family of 2 adults and 2 kids plus 2 adults) more than I need. :crazy: They are all located in Bay 40 row G (Southern Stand). I now need to sell them - at face value (and will even deliver them to the shire if I receive payment first) to anyone who needs them, first in best dressed. I am happy to sell the 2 adults seperately. Adults are $40 each and Family is $100.

Let me know if you want them.

Cheers Adam

i sent u a pm adam. please reply when u can
cheers

warren

Juniors
i re purchased my season seats on sunday at the ground. my goodness that line was ridiculously long!! but i doubt they wouldve sold out in two days - it hasnt even went to the gen public yet

Quigs

Immortal
I got my seat booked at the Pine Beach Hotel.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

carcharias

Immortal
CHANNEL 9. LIVE.

Geeze ...no line up to the bar.

perfect view of the game.

easy to get home.

Watch the other game straight after.

Save about $200.00 .
No need to drive the kid halfway across Sydney to the nanna's house for the night.
no need to drive back there in the morning to get him again..hung over like a dog.

...very tempting.

cheese

Bench
I'd love to watch it at the arie too......$4 heiniez and a comfy lounge with a great view

The guilt of missing our 1st home semi since 01 would f**k with me though

carcharias

Immortal
I'd love to watch it at the arie too......$4 heiniez and a comfy lounge with a great view

The guilt of missing our 1st home semi since 01 would f**k with me though

I am hearing you there.

I have a 3 day bender next weekend starting on Friday so I will need all the fun tix I can .

No doubt I wll get out to the game and manage to get hammered, see fug all of the game, end up at northies...then struggle for 4 hours to get a cab or bus or train or anything home.

wake up sunday and log on to see who won.

et grandstand upper Single seats only et lower/southern gs Single seats only peter burns stand Single seats only east & west conc Single seats only general admission Available away southern gs Alloc. Exhausted away peter burns gs Single seats only away eastern conc Alloc. Exhausted

Nuffs

Bench
geez the tickets have sold well

i wonder at what stage they actually stop selling GA tickets?

Quigs

Immortal
et grandstand upper Single seats only et lower/southern gs Single seats only peter burns stand Single seats only east & west conc Single seats only general admission Available away southern gs Alloc. Exhausted away peter burns gs Single seats only away eastern conc Alloc. Exhausted

Geezz Stelios Giannakopoulos, you are farkin' lucky that you didn't have to make a written application to get tickets.

With a monikar like that, you would of missed the bus.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Geezz Stelios Giannakopoulos, you are farkin' lucky that you didn't have to make a written application to get tickets.

With a monikar like that, you would of missed the bus.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

:lol:

It didn't look like that when I copy and pasted the table from Ticketek. :oops:

Ah well, looks like there will be a massive crowd in. Just out of interest, how man people can the general admission areas hold?

chewsta

First Grade
Got my tix. I'll be there on the hill, drunk as ten men and no idea how to get back home, to... :sarcasm: Penruff.