What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats the stupidest thing you've ever done?

Forum Idiot

Bench
well? i know we've all done some incredibly stupid things before. i know i have... you know i have. i have done some insanely stupid things in my time but unfortunately my memory isnt as good as id like it to be. probably not as bad as twizzle's memory because hes a senile old twat.
hmm ill get things going but i have a mental blank:

one time when i was about 6 or so there was this rose bush thorn thingy around the side of our garage and wasps used to live in there. one day i grabbed a long stick and started beating the shit out of the whole bush. because i was a kid i didnt recognise danger all that well and there were wasps flying all around my head but i kept whacking away. a wasp landed right on my nose and i stopped and just look at it on the tip of my nose and then...*STING!!!!!* i screamed like a little girl. i remember it hurt a hell of alot.

one time at school i was running down to assembly and i fell down about 5 steps and absolutely hammered myself. one second i was runnign the next second i was rolling down stairs. when i was done hammering myself i looked around to make sure no-one saw but there was a group of girls that were late to assembly too. in a lot of pain i just stood up and proclaimed " OW my arm!" and ran the hell out of there.

one time we ( kincumber colts) were playing a game against budgewoi and we were getting hammered and i let a really piss weak try in and i got up enraged at myself and decided to boot the shit out of the pad on the goal post. unfortunately i missed the pad and got the bit where the pad isnt. i fell to the ground in agony and was carried off the field and didnt play for the rest of the game. my foot was so swollen and bruised.

one time me and 2 of my mates decided to make a petrol bomb out of an empty long neck. we were wandering around bensville at about 12 at night looking for a good spot to launch it. when we found out spot we put the cloth in the top and set the cloth on fire. being stupid little bastards it didnt really bother us that we got petrol everywhere when we were filling up the bottle back at my house. by everywhere i mean that it was all over our arms and all over the bottle. when we lit the cloth the bottle was covered in flames instantly and so were my hands. i shat myself and threw the thing at the ground right in the middle of us and it exploded all over our feet. so now were all screaming with our legs on fire and my hands on fire. luckily the area we chose was bensville wharf! so we all jumped in the water. none of us had any hair on our legs and we stank of petrol so terribly.

when i was really little i was climbing this tree in the wetlands next to my house and it was a feeble looking thing but it wouldve looked big to a 5 year old i reckon it was about 5 metres high. i got to the top and it just bent right over and then after a short while of me hanging on for dear life it snapped and thats all i remember. i woke up later and vomitted everywhere and felt very sick. i mustve had concussion.

cant remember anything else for now. post away boys and girls!

El Coconuto

Bench
I will forever regret having sex with my best friends Mum. It totally killed our friendship...

Just kidding, as if I would ever do that!

I have however gone to throw the my friends car keys to him, and accidentally overthrown, and had the key's go flying into the sewer. Yeah, that was pretty gay! :oops: Like when your tennis ball rolls into the sewer, but on a bit bigger scale...

Bah, thank goodness they weren't my keys... :p

Jimbo

Immortal
El Coconuto said:
I will forever regret having sex with my best friends Mum. It totally killed our friendship...

Just kidding, as if I would ever do that!

You mean, as if you would ever regret it?

:p

Raider_69

Post Whore
well i once got with a chick whom was already taken
i felt like such a merkin, stupidest thing ive ever done i recon #-o

Johns Magic

Referee
Failed all 8 of my exams one year.
I didn't even pick up a book. Big trouble.

Also cracking my brother's head open with a 3 iron.

tUp

----
jumped into darling harbour for a joke.
jelly fish stings, oyster cuts getting out, then being chased frim security wasnt to great.

lit a cannister of butang gas and threw it at some mates. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
ohh trying to sneak into panthers about 1 month or so ago was pretty dumb
got kickout once and tried to get back in and copped it from seccas

fosie

Juniors
Bit into a chilli that my mum told me not to bite :lol: it was chilli to say the least.

Dani

Immortal
jumping off playgorund equipment trying to show off, 4 knee operations later it still aint right :(

lolesi

First Grade
Crashed my dads car one night, i was on my L's.... #-o

Umm, i pushed my brother of a jetty once and into a pile of oysters :(

2 weeks later i pushed him into a bush infested with Tics :( ( no tacs ha ha ha )

Punched out my best mates dad accidently also, god im clumsy.

Rise Against

Threw a pair of scissors at my brother

I was with a girl in New zealand and i found out she had a huge maori boyfriend who chased me back to the hotel my footy team was staying at

walked on glass

went down my street on a billycart... which is a hill.. without any brakes

Freddo

Juniors
hhhhmmmmmmm to many innocedents to list

but here is the top 5.

1) Throwing An Egg At A Moving Secuirty Car That Was Driving The Opposite Way To Me. I Got Away Luckly

2) Throwing A Water Bomb At A Moving Car And Me And mMy Mate Ran Straight To His House And Hid In The Back Shed With His Father Asleep Inside Who Had Just Come Back From Dog Watch.

3) Not Pulling Over For The Unmarked Cop Car (Sticking Up The Royal Salute To Them) When I Got Booked For Speeding And Not Pulling Over For The Highway Patrol Making Them Chase Me Wasnt Good

4) Making Homemade Fireworkers and Nearly Killing Myself

5) 2km Streak in the middle of winter

MrCharisma

Bench
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Raiderspower thats classy....

Stupidest thing I've done was popping 8 pandole, drinking beer and getting shit faced then ringing my ex girfriend who I had broken up with and wanted to get back together..... WRONG MOVE!

MILLWALL

Juniors
jumping off my veranda when i was young a stuffing my foot and its still not all good

stupid but funny throwing eggs at this wankers car

drinking a case and walking around and going to shops its a big no no spewed up alot and turned white