What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the...

Southernsaint

Staff member
I am driving there & crashing over at Roger Cowan's place after the match. Do they still have Reactor One at Panfers Leagues??

See you there, Denis. It will be good for the Throwback Jersey Junta to get together again.

Cheers,
Ben S.

*Sandy*

First Grade
It's Penrith dude!! :D

And then high tail it up straight up High Street (I think) but that's coming from a coasty who has never caught a train to and from Penrith! :lol:

The Rhino

Juniors
PK said:
It's Penrith dude!! :D

And then high tail it up straight up High Street (I think) but that's coming from a coasty who has never caught a train to and from Penrith! :lol:

Correct about the station, PK.

But the street is called Station Street. (opposite to the station). U coming tomorrow PK?

Caged Panther

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
I am driving there & crashing over at Roger Cowan's place after the match. Do they still have Reactor One at Panfers Leagues??

See you there, Denis. It will be good for the Throwback Jersey Junta to get together again.

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ha ha reactors one hasn't been at penrith leagues since before I turned 18 and that was like 5 years ago.

There are a couple of night clubs/dance spots there if you like though.

One is dominiques and plays retro fri nights.

The other I can't remember the name but does R+B

Then there is the voodoo lounge which also does R+B but in a dance oriented way.

Fibroman

First Grade
Get there early and have a few snappy ones over the road at the Paceway Club before the game. That's the go.

Southernsaint

Staff member
fibro man said:
Get there early and have a few snappy ones over the road at the Paceway Club before the game. That's the go.

That sounds more like my go, Fibro.

Although I am getting there nice & early to see St George JF play...

Cheers,
Ben S.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yep, sure am Rhino. See ya there babe!

Are you and the Big Fella going to the paceway after the game Fibro? If so, might try and catch up with you both there on Friday night for a drink before i head off down to Mums for the night.

kaza_79

Juniors
Hey Guys, I might be able to make it. Will you be there Rhino. (Stupid Question). I mean, What time will you be there.

*Sandy*

First Grade
Big Artie said:
PK always comes

She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes *hoot hoot*
She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes *hoot hoot*
She'll be coming around the mountain, she'll be coming around the mountain
She'll be coming around the mountain when she comes! :D

Southernsaint

Staff member
Thanks Panfers fans. We had a top time out there last night. Everyone was friendly & it was good to be able to have a few beers in the Penriff Leagues in our Saints colours without any aggro.

By the way, there's some property of ours to claim from your Leagues Club - if you could just send those two trophies in the foyer to:

N. Brown
C/- St George Football Club
124 Princes HWY
Kogarah NSW 2217

on the October Long Weekend Monday, it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Southernsaint said:
Thanks Panfers fans. We had a top time out there last night. Everyone was friendly & it was good to be able to have a few beers in the Penriff Leagues in our Saints colours without any aggro.

By the way, there's some property of ours to claim from your Leagues Club - if you could just send those two trophies in the foyer to:

N. Brown
124 Princes HWY
Kogarah NSW 2217

Cheers,
Ben S.

Hahaha your an optimistic one aren't you southern saint the trophies are quite happy in their current home. (I know I had a conversation with one last night over, or should that be after, a few drinks :lol: :lol: )

Coincidentally did you know there is another trophy out there somewhere because the one in the foyer was still there the same day kids were having pictures with "the trophy" at the sevens.

choc_soldier

Coach
Southernsaint said:

N. Brown
124 Princes HWY
Kogarah NSW 2217

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol:

Cocky, aren't ya? :p