What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the...

Good stuff lads and lasses.

Nice ground, nice people, lively Leagues Club. If only you could move a little inland, I didn't make it back to Redfern till 1:30 and ended up falling asleep on platform 8 thereby missing the last train home. And you cant imagine how hard it is to hail a taxi in Redfern these days. :lol:

Cya all at Hombush.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Denis'saints'Freak said:
Good stuff lads and lasses.

Nice ground, nice people, lively Leagues Club. If only you could move a little inland, I didn't make it back to Redfern till 1:30 and ended up falling asleep on platform 8 thereby missing the last train home. And you cant imagine how hard it is to hail a taxi in Redfern these days. :lol:

Cya all at Hombush.

Mate, I got the bollocking from hell this morning. Was I that drunk last night?? ;-) :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
parra_panther said:
Southernsaint said:
Thanks Panfers fans. We had a top time out there last night. Everyone was friendly & it was good to be able to have a few beers in the Penriff Leagues in our Saints colours without any aggro.

By the way, there's some property of ours to claim from your Leagues Club - if you could just send those two trophies in the foyer to:

N. Brown
C/- St George Football Club
124 Princes HWY
Kogarah NSW 2217

on the October Long Weekend Monday, it'd be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Ben S.

:lol:

Cocky, aren't ya? :p

Nah, optomistic... :D

We had a great time out there, all the best for the rest of your season.

Cheers,
Ben S.

*Sandy*

First Grade
You wouldn't have been the only one *that* drunk out there! :D I was at the paceway after the game with a friend and there was a dragon supporter there having a great time. On our way out my friend and I discovered that the poor bloke was having a little trouble with pecker at the drive in entrance of the carpark! Funny stuff!v :lol: Poor guy ... hope he did make it home ok though ... he certainly wasnt on this planet! :D