What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's wrong with Thurston?

Nightward

Juniors
Running 6 settlers on the defence's try line is hardly an attacking play I'd expect from a side with Thurston and Bowen in it.

But it happened on several occasions.

True. I've never personally seen a game with so many turnovers.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Lego_Man said:
Scott Prince will be the Queensland and Australia halfback...

No he won't. Thurston as bad as he is playing is better than Prince. And anyway Cronk would be the 2nd pick anyway!

they looked to have no heart once they got scored against. probably a lot of issues with the coach leaving and he already knows it. not good for thurston. he seems frustrated and he looks to be the only one trying.
Murray will get the boot by round 5 or so if things don't improve.

to not be able to put on a try against an under strength Brisbane outfit with Thurston and Bowen in the side says a lot in my opinion.

JB

Juniors
Russell Crowe's Band said:
they looked to have no heart once they got scored against. probably a lot of issues with the coach leaving and he already knows it. not good for thurston. he seems frustrated and he looks to be the only one trying.
Murray will get the boot by round 5 or so if things don't improve.

to not be able to put on a try against an under strength Brisbane outfit with Thurston and Bowen in the side says a lot in my opinion.

A team with no heart. Exactly the impression i got watching them. Thurston's form is symptomatic of this. He will be Queensland and Australian halfback though. This is where he'll show his class.

JB said:
A team with no heart. Exactly the impression i got watching them. Thurston's form is symptomatic of this. He will be Queensland and Australian halfback though. This is where he'll show his class.

Anyone can show class when surrounded by stars...Thurston should be doing it week in week out and is not.

Prince or Cronk are better options...:cool:

MSKnight

Juniors
fulltime said:
what apart from him being an arrogant, spoilt, board protected f/wit who is the biggest whiny bitch in the game not much else is wrong.

100% Agree.

And who the f**k cares?

Latest posts