What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats your fav ad?????????????

Ron Jeremy

Coach
That old Toyota one when the bloke does a nude run over that sprinkler :lol: with the song " believe it or not it's me"......classic ad.

PJ Marshal

Coach
i use to like the yo go gorilla onews wen i was lil bloke they were the shizz back in the day

Alba

Coach
i like the lynx effect ad, m@m black and white ads (so funny), the carlton ad with the surfboard and the mortein ad with the rat on the chair screaming (the funniest ad ever!)

Alba

Coach
ohmygod how pathetic are they!! people know they arent calling YOU ya bimbo!

Alba

Coach
oh and i like that ad

Tooheys New, What Mates Do wit da chick openin the bottle under the bar! :lol:

Connections

Juniors
the add where the next door naighbours g string cums in the window and the guy is playing with it when his wife walks in ...then it goes ever been blamed for something you didnt do...

t-ba

Post Whore
Timanaz_Baybee said:
the carlton ad with the surfboard

Fav ad at the moment "And though life can be tough, and Canoes Can Be awkward..." :lol: .

Rusty

Juniors
The beer ad were the guy jumps in the spa and goes "what"? to his girlfriend :lol: :lol:

Parra_Eels

Bench
the sterling ad with the meat pies at the local footy ground - classic

yeh also that guiness ad from a few years ago with the hurling

Me Luv Stevo

Juniors
im gonna be all mushy lol u know that ad for baby formula and that little boy and tries to play wit his toys but they all dissapear.. thats so cute

incredible_holc

Juniors
yeah the carlton canoe ad is good as is the state of origin toohey's new cane toad ad.

i loved the 'You'll feel that you are unbreakable in a hilux' ads with the 'Make my dinner' and 'best street fighter' shirts.

Nevcost

Juniors
The Toohey's hew ads are pretty funny, I like the one where the short guy dances with the tall girl, lol.

When he dances with her he gets smothered :lol: